4th of July Group Gathering Info

Also, will remind my sister & her boys of the July 4th group gathering in case she wants to get a site too (tent camping).

I'm going to fax Dina the contract on Monday as we have until the 10th to submit it. The reason for delaying it is for everyone to get a chance to see this post.

The following are in with us.

1. AuburnJen92
2.Gatordad
3.Stacktester
4.LornaDuck
5.BigKanuna1
6.IBM2010 (not sure, let us know)
7.Tigger0624
8.DisneyBishops

I'm sure I forgot someone and will fix it as the posts come in.

*Note to everyone with existing ressies. Please do not cancel your ressies until you have an emailed confirmation from this gathering number that will be issued in a few days. I don't want to be responsible if somebody loses a ressie and something changes.

Stacktester you know we are in for a July visit to the fort.

I'm going to fax Dina the contract on Monday as we have until the 10th to submit it. The reason for delaying it is for everyone to get a chance to see this post.

1. AuburnJen92
2.Gatordad
3.Stacktester
4.LornaDuck
5.BigKahuna1 aka premium site snob
6.IBM2010
7.Tigger0624
8.DisneyBishops
9.Millermouseketeers
10.Des1954
11.rnmomnfl
12.keylime359
13.MMKeteer (are you in or out honey) we won't fire any bottle rockets

*Note to everyone with existing ressies. Please do not cancel your ressies until you have an emailed confirmation from this gathering number that will be issued in a few days. I don't want to be responsible if somebody loses a ressie and something changes.

Ok I've updated. Anyone I missed. We have our 10 now so we're good there.

1. AuburnJen92
2.Gatordad
3.Stacktester
4.LornaDuck
6.IBM2010
7.Tigger0624
8.DisneyBishops
9.Millermouseketeers
10.Des1954
11.rnmomnfl
12.keylime359
13.Tungpo1
14.MMKeteer (are you in or out honey) we won't fire any bottle rockets

Latest Update:
I've added Ron. Still waiting on MMKeteer. I talked to Dina today and she said Monday was fine so any of you wanting in please jump on board.

Latest Update:
I've added Ron. Still waiting on MMKeteer. I talked to Dina today and she said Monday was fine so any of you wanting in please jump on board.

1. AuburnJen92
2.Gatordad
3.Stacktester
4.LornaDuck
6.IBM2010
7.Tigger0624 // Tiggntaz
8.DisneyBishops
9.Millermouseketeers
10.Des1954
11.rnmomnfl
12.keylime359
13.Tungpo1
14.MMKeteer (are you in or out honey) we won't fire any bottle rockets

I added my name with my wife's on line 7. No way I will let her have all the fun with out me. :yay:

A little off topic, but not really. I am making strawberry preserves and that made me thing of ice cream. And that made me think of Ellen. I watched her show the other day and she had this segment called "I scream you scream I can't see my ice cream" the premise is two teams of two people are blindfolded and one stands behind the other and feeds ice cream to the partner. Whoever finishes more wins! How fun would that be for the kids on the 4th?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qnqidr7PdTk

that sounds sorta lame..... if we did it with beer, it'd be cool.

OK, it looks like we've got all the takers we're gonna get. I emailed Dina the signed contract yesterday so I expect to have it back soon. I'm going to ask for 17 sites total just in case we get a few stragglers.

I might know of 2 couples that want to come, I will try to find out this weekend. Is there room? Also for Memorial Day, if you reserved 10 sites and there are more that want to come can they get in on the rate or it just has to be the 10 in the contract?

I might know of 2 couples that want to come, I will try to find out this weekend. Is there room? Also for Memorial Day, if you reserved 10 sites and there are more that want to come can they get in on the rate or it just has to be the 10 in the contract?

We just booked on the Memorial Day GG# yesterday- I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to get in cause the entire Fort is booked for that weekend- but we're in!!!! The CM I talked to said they usually try to keep a few extra places open when they have the large group reservations when I mentioned it- is that true- I have no idea- but thats what she told me yesterday!!!

I have other ressies for partial for the 4th weekend- does anyone now if they can just "move" my deposit from that ressie over to the GG one or so I have to make another deposit? If so- how long does it take to get the original deposit back? I'm not canceling the originals till I have the conf# of the new one just to be safe- was just wondering how they handle the switching thing...

I would give them the ressie # and tell them to try it. If it doesn't work then I can ask for more sites. Chances are it will.

Let me know by Monday on the 4th of July ressie. I will be posting the number around 1800, so that everyone can pay after they get off work.

We just booked on the Memorial Day GG# yesterday- I was really worried that we wouldn't be able to get in cause the entire Fort is booked for that weekend- but we're in!!!! The CM I talked to said they usually try to keep a few extra places open when they have the large group reservations when I mentioned it- is that true- I have no idea- but thats what she told me yesterday!!!

I have other ressies for partial for the 4th weekend- does anyone now if they can just "move" my deposit from that ressie over to the GG one or so I have to make another deposit? If so- how long does it take to get the original deposit back? I'm not canceling the originals till I have the conf# of the new one just to be safe- was just wondering how they handle the switching thing...

You'll have to cancel them and repay. I would make the new one's with us and get your confirmation letter before cancelling. I've heard 3-4 biz days to get your refund back on the card.

Hey Donnie I have the Basset hounds so I have to stay in a pet loop damit!!!!!!!:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter