4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

Holly I can take a March if you want to keep it at an even 12. I'll do March and the cover but have everyone still make 12.

you tell me? what ever you'd like to do.

and awm asked if she could sign up for more than one and i asked to wait to see how many, but now that we have 2 groups there's plenty. so everyone can sign up for whatever they want. how's that?? ok?

I want mine in the Disney group.....when we are allowed to sign up for second spot - I will jump on the non group

February - Disney

For the next set, can we pick yet? :yay:

I'll take December in the Non Disney group and do the cover too if you need and tell me what it is supposed to say. ;)

I want mine in the Disney group.....when we are allowed to sign up for second spot - I will jump on the non group
yes you can! what month?
February - Disney

For the next set, can we pick yet? :yay:
yup all set. what month?
did you see this Holly?
i did. and whatever you want is good with me. just let me know and i'll update the list.
I'd like May in the Disney group. Thanks!

i gotcha minniegarden!

i think i've got it so far. i switched me in the disney group to august and non disney group to november. just for those that are trying to pick a month.

TOO CUTE!!! Those aren't 4x4 though. Did you decide about the tab thing? January left...feb right... sompthin' like that? :confused3

yup left to right. once signups are done i go back and edit the post to L/R next to the month.
i'd like to do the 4x4 if thats ok with everyone.

ok so we are doing 12 cards on disney group.
and do you want march on disney too. or another month?
you have jan,march,july, sept, oct & nov to pick from.

I also want April Non-Disney. Thanks, this is a perfect gift for the holidays.

that's what i thought too! but you see what will happen is i'll get them all back and i will NOT want to give them away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter