4X4 rolodex~POSTAL!!!!

I got mine today too!!! They are wonderful. I think I am going to make an albulm out of at least 2 sets and them one will be my rolodex.:goodvibes

Mine arrived too!!!!!:banana: I've gone through them all and now I have a problem. I was planning to give 3 of my 4 sets away as gifts, but they are all so wonderful, I can't part with them. Luckily nobody knew they were getting them so I can be stingy and keep all my sets for myself!!!!!!

Great job everyone!

Holly, thanks for hostessing! This was an awesome swap!

i know they are all so great right?!
i knew you would all feel that way once you seen them. i had such big plans for mine and now i can't part with any of them!!!!!

and it's hard to pick one card out of the bunch that you like the best. try it. put them all out on the table and try to pick your favorite. you don't have to tell which one it is, but try it!

Hope I don't disappoint you since I am not one of the Massachusetts girls, but I got my package in the mail today and I am in Florida!!! I was shocked when I checked the mail and saw the envelope. I was trying to remember if I had bought something on ebay, since I didn't expect my cards till later in the week. As you have said they are fantastic. Can't wait to put them to use. My dh is have surgery tomorrow (kidney transplant) so maybe I will take my filler cards and start filling them out with birthdays and anniversaries while I am sitting at the hospital. Like I mentioned before this is my first swap and I was so excited to see the end results. Looking forward to seeing what designs were in the other groups. Everyone is just so creative!

Thanks again for hosting this. Great job!

Carol

Hugs and prayers for you and DH, Carol!! Let us know if you need anything.

As for my 4x4, What the heck is up with the postal service. Holly could've tossed the thing to me faster! I guess the postman wants the FL weather up here, so he figured he'd be nice to the Floridians.

As you have said they are fantastic. Can't wait to put them to use. My dh is have surgery tomorrow (kidney transplant) so maybe I will take my filler cards and start filling them out with birthdays and anniversaries while I am sitting at the hospital. Like I mentioned before this is my first swap and I was so excited to see the end results. Looking forward to seeing what designs were in the other groups. Everyone is just so creative!

Thanks again for hosting this. Great job!

Carol

So glad you joined us for a swap. I hope everything goes well with your husband tomorrow- you will be in my prayters.

Hope to see you in some other swaps soon.

Rebecca

I just got my mail and this box arrived today (along with 5 others). I love them. My gift recipiants will be so pleased with them all. I can see why everyone wants to keep them but if I kept everything I swapped I would be overwhelmed even more by stuff.

Rebecca

I just got my mail and this box arrived today (along with 5 others). I love them. My gift recipiants will be so pleased with them all. I can see why everyone wants to keep them but if I kept everything I swapped I would be overwhelmed even more by stuff.

Rebecca

I am a pack rat by DNA. I come from a long family of pack rats. Not so bad that you can't walk through rooms, but I could see it happening.

I am a pack rat by DNA. I come from a long family of pack rats. Not so bad that you can't walk through rooms, but I could see it happening.

I would be more of one if I didn't know we would be moving every few years for the next few cycles. I don't want more than I have now to move- so i really need to get rid of stuff if I am to get new things. I say this as I got 3 non Christmas packages today- my roladex swap, my club sei box (glitzmas line and an acrylic album this month), and a box of stuff from Cara Miller (she was cleaning out her shop and I bought a box- I got 2 packs of cor-dination cardstock, a pack of black stripes paper, 2 dog bopard books, a bark word book, a beautiful blue board book - for ocean, beach, cruise pictures, a brown family board book, and a set of whispers).

Rebecca

I like your mail. :thumbsup2
I'm trying to talk my DH into getting me one of those monthly kit club memberships. He wants to know where I would store them. :lmao:
You belong to more than one, right? PM which you like best - since this is OT.
I think Nan needs to come over and take home a box or two of stuff.

Mine came today too!!! AWESOME work everyone! I love them all! :love:

Thanks Holly for hosting!

I really can't believe I forgot the rolodexes at Walmart today!!

Mine were in the mail today too! I loved them - I can't believe how creative you guys are.

This is my first swap and I had alot of fun doing it.

Thanks for hosting this swap Holly!

Carol, we're so excited that Joe is going to get a new kidney and we're wishing him the very best with his surgery. And that Son of yours, is one great kid :thumbsup2

Mine came today! Everything is so beautiful!! Thanks to all the participants, and thanks for being such a great hostess, Holly!

I would love to keep all of mine, but I am also extremely proud to be able to give them as gifts. I know the ones I will be giving them to will appreciate the time and effort that went in to them.

Carol - Good luck to you and DH tomorrow - you will be in my prayers!!

Mine came today too! :thumbsup2 Beautiful work, and to think I was going to give some of them as gifts.... what was I thinking! ;)

I like your mail. :thumbsup2
I'm trying to talk my DH into getting me one of those monthly kit club memberships. He wants to know where I would store them. :lmao:
You belong to more than one, right? PM which you like best - since this is OT.
I think Nan needs to come over and take home a box or two of stuff.

Just box it up and send it over!!!! I have an entire basement I can fill!!! :) Plus w/ DsS going to college in a year, I've already claimed his room as MINE! MINE! MINE! I'm gonna get those squawking birds from Finding Nemo to put on the door!!!!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter