Psiklops DW'S parents and brother
Bunnymom
Donnabres...Past cruiser although not on the 5/11
Luckymommyx2
WhiteHC
Kevin Stringer
Tinkerbell5
UK Angel...Honeymoon (Congratulation)

Did I forget anyone? I can't scroll back.

Are we all on Deck 6? I really liked Joe's idea of the toll booth!

It's not that much longer. It's not that much longer..........

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Hi Folks:wave:

I am working on some collection buckets now. Want them to be real classy...something that will fit in with the decor! Not too obtrusive:cool:

hiii gang!!!!!!! andicoco here........just when i thought it was safe to finally wean myself off this god forsaking addicting board i discover you guys are all back!!!!!!!!!!!! i missed you all.....a fellow inagural western cruiser and im about to save a spot on the 5/17/03 eastern....... i feel like i should be with my peeps!!!! gotta go call my travel agent sooooo coool to hear from you all!!!!!!seee yaaaaaa ANDICOCO

Hi Folks:wave:

Think tin cups would be too tacky? They are cheap and could serve as a substitute Soda Mug?

Andicoco...Let us know when you book, So we can add your name to the "LIST"

Joanna

Joe...The tin cups are good, I will be able to hear the klinking up on deck 7, so I can run to the steps and get my share.

Mjasp Looks like you need to add another Andicoco

you guys are :crazy: about dcl and this board,, for sure

Is Joe the club pres or mjasp whats the club name ???

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

go guys go joe wdw goose red wings just won

Ok, here's something interesting about this trip - it will not only be the first time DW's parents have been on a cruise, but it'll also the first time they've ever been on a plane! :eek:

Well, I've done my duty in bumping this thread back onto the main page - back to work - NOT!!! ;)

- Jim

So nice to see so many familiar faces :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :bounce:

Can't wait to get back on board!!! I'll meet all you guys with the tin cups at the stairs as we are on Deck 7 again!

Terry, Pat & Ian

If we used pointy cups, we could spray them lime green..........

Do the folks on Deck 7 get to share the Deck 6 Toll Money too?:confused: \

fran

Squiggle...We are going to stand by the steps. So when people walk up from deck 5 (the kids club) to deck 9, they have to pass deck 6 and deck 7. Sound like a plan???

Cmatt... Only Joe can be the president. So Joe gets to pick the name, he's great at organizing. C'mon, weren't we all surprised and pleasantly I must add, when we saw the lanyards he created.

I saved ours to use again next year.

Joanna

Yes Mjasp he did do a fine Job you better nominate him for president of this new club of you guys,, :D

thanks cmatt

We're not returning from the 02 cruise, but we did do the Magic 5/19/01. So it will be 2 years for us. We;ll be on deck 6 too. Seems like 6 and 7 are very popular.
We had a pretty good group from this board on our last trip, wonder if any of them were on your cruise.
we leave for Bermuda 2 weeks from tomorrow. First time we've had 2 cruises to look forward to. It's been so cold and rainy up here in Mass. that I hope it clears up and gets a little warmer.
Will be keeping up with your messages, keep them coming.

Looks like we'll be sailing with a "Lively" bunch.

Donna:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mjasp - Sounds like a plan to me. Using the two dekcs we can get them coming and going.

We saved our lanyards for next time too. They worked so well to hold KTTW card & DL. Also to identify DIS people.

Joe - You done real good!

Looks like we may pick up some new DISers as time goes on. the more the merrier.........

fran
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Hi Folks:eek:
Ya'll just don't know how mad I am:mad: We just got word that my God child (niece) will be getting married on May 17, 2003. How nice! The problem is we (J&J) have been asked to be in the wedding party:eek:
Now the dilema....do I ask her to change the date to a week earlier and pay for their Honeymoon (on the Wonder) and keep my cruise date intact, tell her we won't be there we have made other plans or what? :mad: :mad: :mad:
If we cancel and rebook any other suggestions for another Eastern Date?

Thought is right now to change the date to a few weeks before, however not too sure of what stuff we have to do before wedding? She is not too sure either, but she has the church, reception location reserved, and the hotel for her block of rooms pretty much selected. What stuff goes on with pre-wedding planning anyway?

Looking for some good, painless suggestions! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

PAY FOR THE HONEYMOON!!!!!!!

Although with all the plans she has made already, it may mean you changing your cruise date and still paying for the honeymoon.
So hint before you talk. We'll miss you if you don't make it.:(

Keep us informed.

Joanna

I think we're going to have to come back too!!! Now that the countdown timer is on, I am going to (1) work on dh and (2) check into rates. We had a great time, even though we didn't get out to meet you all! It's obvious that we need to come back to correct that wrong! P.S. Joe&Joanne -- I hope that the wedding works out. It is a tough call because I can't imagine asking a bride to change her plans but unless she picked that date for a particular reason (e.g., that was the only time that the church/reception place/hotel/entertainment were available) it really wouldn't be that hard for her to change it. I'd mention that you had a cruise booked for that date and see what she says. If she offers to change, then she's probably not too worried about it either. :)

Cmatt, we have been to Bimini several times. The cost on Chalk's is about $150 rt from Miami. It is a fun flight.

Sorry guys this 5/11'er will probably not make this one with ya all as we booked a trip to Africa for Jan of 2003. Hakuna Matata.

I posted and answer on the other thread; but had a thought after reading katmom's post. That is a good idea. If you mention that you have had the cruise booked "for weeks now". See what she says.

good luck!!!!

fran

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter