5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
scuba diver said:
And your mother should think you are special.....after all Virgil and I think you are Special too.

I just wish we could type in voice inflections.
HMMM... "special"... isn't that what they call all of the entrys at the "special olympics"?

:crazy: I have a question is the link to the "perfect gift" off the home page the same as the famous Shirley I keep reading about? :crazy:

soothy said:
:crazy: I have a question is the link to the "perfect gift" off the home page the same as the famous Shirley I keep reading about? :crazy:

Yes the Perfect Gift is Shirley's store.

itdjbw said:
Wish I could fit into litle black dresses :lmao: Mine are never little :lmao:
Trust me. There's nothing little about any of my clothes; espeically my black dress!:confused3

TiggerInNY said:
Hey!!! That's just temporary. We'll just wait for Boston to fall apart in September like they normally do. Except for 2 years ago...but that's ancient history now.

They will fall apart right afte the All Star break, trust me it happens every year..don't have to wait until Sept. I have been watching them long enough to know when they fall apart

whnim64 said:
Trust me. There's nothing little about any of my clothes; espeically my black dress!:confused3
Hey, theres nothing wrong with large women! The bigger they are, the more there is to love!!!:love: :lovestruc :flower3: :hug: puckerup: :daisy: :flower1:

justmestace said:
You guys are MEAN.

And I'm FRAGILE you know.

I may be scarred for life from your antics.

I'm worried about their potential scars more......... :rolleyes1

scuba diver said:
I was so awestruck in love that it is hard to remember anything except how beautiful Sharon looked at our wedding! :love:

With all those BOOKS, did you learn anything on the Honeymoon....

carvinfool said:
Hey, theres nothing wrong with large women! The bigger they are, the more there is to love!!!:love: :lovestruc :flower3: :hug: puckerup: :daisy: :flower1:
OK, but it's not 'large', the pc term is 'plus-sized' isn't it? Love you, too, honey-pie.:love::hug::lovestruc

Mary, the mini-nav looks great. I'll never be able to thank everyone that has worked so hard to make this cruise 'special'.

CRUISE QUESTION!!!!

Does the arcade take 'real' quarters, tokens, or just cards?? Trying to give the kids a VERY small arcade allowance... I don't want to bring quarters if they can't use them.

And on the $$ subject... Left-Right-Center... dimes, nickels, or quarters????

:rockband: :dancer:

Happy brithday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Larry
Happy birthday to you

:rockband: party: :bday:

Liz

dzneprincess said:
i dont know what we are going to do either, since we have Nate who is 3...keep me informed guys please. I am not much of a planner so it is nice to have someone take charge and say this is where we are going, are you in or out?

Amanda, some of us have talked about just going to do our own thing at each of the ports - taking local transportation to the beaches and enjoying some relaxing time there. (Well, as relaxing as it gets with a 5 year old.) I'll let you know what Jim & I decide on, and you're welcome to join us if you want!

--Samantha

CodyJ said:
:rockband: :dancer:

Happy brithday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear Larry
Happy birthday to you

:rockband: party: :bday:

Liz

from me too

Sue

(I see someone else is out of the basement for a few minutes)

The arcade is done on cards only.

As for left-right-center. I think when I played with Karen & family on the 10 day it was dimes. I'm up for that or whatever anyone else wants.

WDWLVR said:
The arcade is done on cards only.

As for left-right-center. I think when I played with Karen & family on the 10 day it was dimes. I'm up for that or whatever anyone else wants.

Thanks, Mary... I figured it was quicker to post my question here than to actually search on "arcade" on the cruise threads... and I was right!

So we can buy a card for him with a set amount on it, or is it only on the KTTW cards? (His WON'T be active for charging!!!!)

I vote for dimes... they don't weigh as much as quarters... and they fit in the tube.

kikipug said:
So we can buy a card for him with a set amount on it, or is it only on the KTTW cards? (His WON'T be active for charging

Yes - you can put what you want on the card (well $5 or $10 I think). You buy the cards in the arcade with your room card.....

Virgil
pirate:

kikipug said:
CRUISE QUESTION!!!!

Does the arcade take 'real' quarters, tokens, or just cards?? Trying to give the kids a VERY small arcade allowance... I don't want to bring quarters if they can't use them.

And on the $$ subject... Left-Right-Center... dimes, nickels, or quarters????

So what is this game Left-Right-Center?

Ang

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter