5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMNOTLISA said:
Which LISA? You talkin' to ME?

oh...never mind......
Just so you dont feel left out...here is one for you ...

office-building.jpg

Congratulations to Lisa!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Yeah! A TOP with little Lisa!

You can all be my focus group. Just did a new FAQ for the main forum. Let me know what you think.

After I find the focus group FAQ thing, I'm signing off. I guess I had better at least get some laundry done.

Taking Megan to dinner for her birthday tonight. I doubt it will be much of a party...but at 24, I don't think she really cares.

justmestace said:
After I find the focus group FAQ thing, I'm signing off. I guess I had better at least get some laundry done.

Taking Megan to dinner for her birthday tonight. I doubt it will be much of a party...but at 24, I don't think she really cares.
Awww shucks......I was just joking about the whole 23,000 thing.....maybe...:rotfl:

Wow...that's a lot of work, Mary. Very nice! How will people be able to add info to this? By sending you a PM? BTW...sent you one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter