5/27/06 "Il pochi il fiero i blabbermouths" We *will* sail again Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Lisa! My dd 8's basketball team earns ice cream certificates for "perfect 10s" 10 rebounds, 10 steals, 10 shots, etc... I think I like your incentives :rotfl2:

justmestace said:
Popping in to wish everyone good luck with their reservations!!

I have a pirate dress, Jay has a shirt and pirate hat....but the kids will only have pirate t-shirts.
Not bringing a particular "tropical" outfit, instead I have a Mickey dress.
Heading for bed. The plane doesn't leave here until 1:30, but I doubt if I'll get online before then.
Linda, sorry I didn't get to talk to you....didn't get my messages until we were just heading out to meet my niece.
Talk to everyone from HOME!

Hey Stace-hope you had a good time in Omaha-maybe we can meet up the next time you return to visit. Wishing you safe travels........ :sunny:
Linda

Who from your family is parasailing at 10:30 on Sunday. Our whole family is booked on that excursion.

We're all booked on this excursion. Just don't tell Kelly that you "land" in salt water. She can swim like a fish, but HATES salt water.

Glad Lisa had a good meet too! Was it really loud there yesterday? I heard there was also going to be a cheerleading competiton on the other side of that blue curtain.

Fran
:teacher:

Well, my kitty woke me up to snuggle at 3:20 am, so up I went to the computer to start the ressie rush. Thanks to Sophie I got everything I wanted!

Palos Brunch on Thursday at 11:00 (was able to get table of 4 so other couple we are cruising with can come with us - none of us has done this before)

Palos Dinner on Tuesday at 6:00 (this way my dd can eat with the other family we are going with and we all can do the show together afterwards)

Spa Treatments for Monday, Thursday and Weds (Coz day incase they
change it)

Parasailing Sunday (10:30) for dd and me

Parasailing Friday (1:30) for dd and me incase DCL cancels Sunday for any reason.

Swim with the Stingrays on CC Friday 10 am (anyone out there done this yet? Is it worth it?)

And of course the traditional rental of tubes/floats for Castaway Days and registering dd into the clubs.

Not back for 20 minutes lack of sleep.

Debbie - nice to see you posting on the thread. It does sound like the 10:30 Sunday boat will be full of DISers. Always fun when you can have a boat full of DIS families!

We'll look up in the air at you all when we are finishing up the stingrays!

pdfgpixiedust:

I'm guessing that my TA never completed my paperwork, so DCL doesn't know I'm paid in full. Under status, it says "booked". :confused3
Since it's Sunday, I have no one to call or complain to, so I'm patiently waiting until Monday. We wanted Palo on Tuesday night, but it looks like that may be impossible. We'll have to see. I'm not all that stressed, we'll get what we get. :sunny:

Off to church.

Susan go ahead and try and book. The status doesn't change from "booked" to "paid in full". We've been paid for a month now and it still says booked and let me book what I wanted.

Thanks Mary - You'll have to let me know how the Sting Rays went since we have them booked for Friday.

dzneprincess said:
oh yes! I just finished Eleven On Top!!! Too funny! If you like the Plum books you would probaly love the Undead seried by Mary Janice Davidson! They are even funnier than Plum....they are about vampires but it is like Buffy the Vampire Slayer meets Sex in The City! LOL funny!
That reminds me Diana are you all still wathicng Buffy?

I haven't read Eleven on top yet, did you read it in softcover?? I have looked for it in SC but not seen it.
I will look for Mary Janice Davidson and try her books.

scuba.mom said:
We are set for reservations. The only ""glitch"" we ran into was because we are in two different rooms, Jim is all set for Palo dinner, but the time we had requested for Jim for Palo- 8pm on Tuesday was gone by the time I tried to make my reservation. I think we are good to go because it says the reservation is for one or two people. I will call on Monday to see if we can add my name to the reservation as well. Otherwise we are good to go:

Parasailing on Sunday @ 10:30
Banana Boats on Friday @ 10:30
Spa for me on Cozumel Day (if we are there)
Lisa all checked in. (Did you notice that because we have linked dining, the names of everyone in that group is listed as possible people to be responsible for the child being registered. Don't worry, I didn't check any of your names. BUT, Jim wanted me to check Stacy's)

Funny I noticed that too and also thought about checking Stacy's :rotfl2:
I also noticed my DD gender is Male!!! :confused3

scuba.mom said:
Lisa's meet was very confusing, the combined Level 8's and Level's 9 together. The judges kept changing the order of when the gymnasts competed at their event. Instead of doing the normal rotation process, they would put all of the 8's first, then the 9's. The next group of judges would want the girls in order by which gym they were competing for, etc.

Anyhow, despite all of that, Lisa was first in the all around. She has one more meet next week to tune up for States the following weekend. That is the meet that really counts the most for her.

Way to go Lisa!!! :banana:

scuba diver said:
It's been 20 years and I still don't understand my wife....guess I never will.

She won't get up in the morning for anything EXCEPT for gymnastics and DCL.

Saturday morning we are up at 4 am and on the road at 4:45 am heading to St. Pete for a gymnastics meet. Not a complaint, was happy all the way.

This morning up at 3 am sitting at the computer booking DCL. Happy and not a complaint.....

But come tomorrow morning....Hell has no fury like Sharon waking up at 5:30. :confused3

Well she has her priorities in order!!!! :rotfl2:

WDWLVR said:
For those of you who didn't get the Palo slots you want I have heard that they save some slots for those who don't have internet access. Just be sure you go to the Palo location as soon as you get on board. High Tea was the first thing I booked and when I went to book it both brunches teas were up. By the time I came back the Monday brunch and tea were already gone. Seems like they went fast!

They do as I called before our last cruise and was told that, we went once on board and got what we wanted.

I got Palo for Sunday night 7.30pm
registered both kids but only did this this morning at 6.30 when my internal alarm woke me!!

We have blue skies again today, yesterday was a dreary dreadful day.
Off to clean house and do laundry before BB practice.

Mark or Mary,

I was starting to work on our magnetic door sign and would like a larger copy of the double scoop logo than you have posted on your site. Do you have another??

LOVETHATMOUSE said:
Thanks Mary - You'll have to let me know how the Sting Rays went since we have them booked for Friday.

This may be a dup..sorry, I'm having problems with posting this morning.

WE are scheduled for 10:00 Friday.

THe only problem I had was The Villas..ultimate package...maybe they were all booked? I did book the "couple (?)"...looks like just a little shorter time. We have Palo in Thursday..I'll never get the kids dressed-up twice (and still enjoy the cruise). I made no other shore excursions....I'll just wait to see where the wind take us :cool1:

scuba diver said:
That's what I told her, but she wanted her name on it. She is concerned about who I would take to Palo's.

Tell her not to worry, you will only replace her if someone offers to bring a really good bottle of wine/port.

tinksdad said:
Mark or Mary,

I was starting to work on our magnetic door sign and would like a larger copy of the double scoop logo than you have posted on your site. Do you have another??

No reason to wait until the last minute! :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter