5 adults in one room?

No, everyone doesn’t need to be present at check in.

The lead person registered can go and pick up the EP/room keys for all staying in the room. Each person registered will be issued with a room key with their name and length of stay printed on it.

@2princesses3princes let your kids sleep late if they like…….:thumbsup2
Weird. When we checked in (3 adults) , they told us all needed to be present...

Weird. When we checked in (3 adults) , they told us all needed to be present...

I can’t answer why you were told that, but it’s never been the case. Many folks have checked in and picked up the room keys for the rest of their party without them all being present.

It’s handy if the others want to sleep late :)

Just returned from a 5 night stay in a Club Level Room at Portofino Bay and we did fine with 5 adults in the room. I worried about it and we packed ear plugs if anyone snored, but for the most part we were tired enough to be fine. With Express Passes we never set an alarm or do early entry, so there was no problem sharing the bathroom. Some showered at night and others in the morning. I will say that our one and only stay at Royal Pacific we had two adults and two children in a standard room and found that to be much worse (never again worse) than 5 adults in the deluxe size room at Portofino.

I'm a little late to this thread, but we stayed in a 2 queen deluxe at HRH in December. My kids are 18, 16 and 14. The room had a ton of space and I think is very doable vs. a standard room. The bathroom would be my only concern in one of those rooms, depending on how well everyone balances things, but some of the suite style rooms only have one bathroom as well.

I have stayed at Hard Rock ( 2Queen standard ) and paid for a rollaway.
Be sure the request is made when you have a reservation confirm .
I thought it was very easy to move and placed it by the window and I thought it was very comfortable. Not very many hotels still have these nice rollaways . I wish Disney did .

Hi everyone, looking for any feedback on people who have done 5 adults in 1 room. It will be myself, husband, and 3 kids ages 21, 19,17 at time of trip. I am looking at the deluxe 2Q at either Hard Rock or Portofino. I am worried we are going to feel crowded in the room after a week together! we have been spoiled by doing only condo/house rentals on our previous family vacations so this will be a first for us.

thanks!
We did an adult, 2 16-year-olds, an 11 year old and 14 year old in a portofino bay room with the extra foldaway bed. The bathroom was big (I think it has 2 sinks) and the toilet was in a closed-off space from the rest of the bathroom which helped. It was a tight fit but we didn't mind since we weren't in the room much. It was either that or not going since 2 rooms were not in the budget. We have always traveled in single hotel rooms that sleep 5 since we don't have a lot of disposable income. The kids aren't quite adults but are all pretty big for their ages. I think it is managabe if you use the hotel space (sitting out on the balconies, by the pool, or around the lobby). There's plenty of spots with chairs and tables to eat food or play games or even just hang out and talk or use your laptop without having to be in the actual hotel bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter