5 Months??? We could use the Delorean right about now!

Heyo! It looks like we're arriving at Universal on the day you leave (Doing Feb 21 - 25) Looking forward to reading more. ;)

Happy Holidays and a very Happy New Year everyone! As much fun as it was spending the holidays with friends and family I'm sort of glad it's over. The kids were speechless as they opened the box containing the Universal surprise! They didn't know what to say, it was perfect haha. They had no idea and now are constantly talking about their upcoming trip. I paid my trip off woohoo!! Such a relief to be able to just relax now and continue to save money for our trip. Kevin has been getting a bit nervous about flying but he will have to get over it. I'm scared for him and I hope he doesn't have an anxiety attack! He will have to take anxiety meds for sure because I know how he is and no matter what he will end up freaking out. I want him to just be calm on this flight. Well there's only 1 month and less than 2 weeks left, I am so excited ahhh I can't wait to fill this trip report with pictures and memories!

How exciting!! :)
I'm looking forward to reading about your trip! Not much longer now!!

Less than 3 weeks to go, oh my it has snuck up on me and I love it! I finally bought Kevin his luggage. It's soooo close I can TASTE it!

On a side note, if any of you do not shop at sears... I suggest you do! Online, in store..doesn't matter@#$#! When you purchase anything you rack up points, in which turns to money...so I was browsing online at sneakers and there are a pair of skechers that I love PLUS the insole is memory foam (my feet will love me) ANYWAY I put them in my cart because there was a 20% off code...well I went to check out and I see a message saying I earned points and to enter my pin to use them...well the points I had covered the sneakers...so I got them FREE. I told kevin and I said I wanted to see if this was a fluke and had him pick out a nice pair of sneakers for himself...so he found a great pair of Reebok's and I went through the same process and guess what? YES FREE. I got two pairs of $60 sneakers for FREE. I could not believe it!!!!! Thank you mummy dust !

Less than 3 weeks to go, oh my it has snuck up on me and I love it! I finally bought Kevin his luggage. It's soooo close I can TASTE it!

On a side note, if any of you do not shop at sears... I suggest you do! Online, in store..doesn't matter@#$#! When you purchase anything you rack up points, in which turns to money...so I was browsing online at sneakers and there are a pair of skechers that I love PLUS the insole is memory foam (my feet will love me) ANYWAY I put them in my cart because there was a 20% off code...well I went to check out and I see a message saying I earned points and to enter my pin to use them...well the points I had covered the sneakers...so I got them FREE. I told kevin and I said I wanted to see if this was a fluke and had him pick out a nice pair of sneakers for himself...so he found a great pair of Reebok's and I went through the same process and guess what? YES FREE. I got two pairs of $60 sneakers for FREE. I could not believe it!!!!! Thank you mummy dust !

My goodness it's so close now :thumbsup2

Well done on the free sneakers.....that doesn't happen every day!!

6 days!!! I thought single digits would never come. I've been busy making my lists and organizing everything we need and I'm so so exciteddddd. I bought our Sea World tickets and today I will go out and get all our last minute needs that I forgot to buy. UNFORTUNATELY I might get a visit from my aunt F next week ::cry:: which I'm praying doesn't happen but I'll just have to deal with it. I've already set out everything I need to pack and have all my liquids set. Now it's the waiting game!

Can't wait to hear about your trip... when I get back from mine. Two days! AAAAAH! :hyper:

Coming home after a great vacation is such a bummer! I'm looking forward to writing this trip report, I have to download all my photos first. I know I love TR with pics so I want to include as many as I can! Be back soon with all the fun filled details!!

Coming home after a great vacation is such a bummer! I'm looking forward to writing this trip report, I have to download all my photos first. I know I love TR with pics so I want to include as many as I can! Be back soon with all the fun filled details!!

Yay.........glad to hear you had a great time........

Looking forward to reading your report :cool1:

Looking forward to your trip report! :)

I apologize for the delay! Things have just been really crazy lately and I haven't had any time to relive my trip! :( but I have been jotting down note to keep everything fresh in my mind and I unfortunately I didn't take a lot of photos but my sister in law has a bunch I've been trying to get a moment where she can send me some. Soon the TR will begin I promise!!!!

I am in the same boat with my trip report. Just got photos posted to facebook a few days ago. Gotta start writing it.

Unfortunately we had a death in the family, Kevin's uncle passed away on the 23rd due to pneumonia. He was a very sweet man and will be greatly missed.

I will be starting my trip report minus photos for now.

Day 1.

We... I woke up at 2:30AM Kevin didn't sleep a wink being his first time on a plane he was extremely nervous. Everyone was meeting at our house at 3:30 our flight left providence,ri at 9:40 and we wanted to be early. I made us some coffee and some toast to settle our stomachs for the ride to the airport. Kevin's sister had given me a few anxiety pills for him but he refused to take it (stubborn as usual). The ride to the airport was quick and the butterflies started fluttering in my tummy, more excitement for me than anxiousness. I love being out this early in the morning, something peaceful about it. We arrived at the airport and checked our bags and made it through security without a hitch. Time to play the waiting game, I kept a close eye on Kevin but he seemed fine. Once we boarded the plane... Well that is another story, I'll skip the details but I doubt we will fly ever again. Once we landed his anxiety had passed and we were standing on Florida ground! The air was warm, the skies were clear and things were looking up. After retrieving everyone's luggage we headed outside where our shuttle awaited. The driver was a very nice man and we were at our hotel in no time. This is where things got tricky, Kerry and his girlfriend Lindsay arrived in Florida a day early, they were coming from Kansas, so they already had a room. At check in everyone realized we were on different floors and in a different tower (god forbid we are not joined at the hip) meanwhile Kevin and I already went off to check out our room as well as his sister Paula. A few minutes later I get a phone call from Lindsay telling us to come back downstairs because we were being moved to different rooms so we could all be in the same tower. A little peeved I headed for the lobby and received our new room keys. Once again we were off to check out our new room and waited for our luggage. After getting settled in we all changed and made our way back to the lobby to print out our tickets and such. To the parks!!! Since we had a breakfast reservation on Wednesday at the three broomsticks we decided to check out the other park on arrival day, only problem was...we weren't sure which park Harry potter was in so I looked it up and thought it said Harry potter was in the universal park so off to islands if adventure we went.... Yes about 30 minutes into the park we realized it was THIS park that contained WWoHP... Oops. The first thing we did was ate haha we all got hot dogs and indulged. After we ate we made our way to Spider-Man which was great, I love 3-D rides.

To be continued...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter