50th scrapbook accessories

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
I am trying to scrapbook our November trip to DL and want to use accessories that show the 50th anniversary. I particularly love the gold castle with the blue 50th. Unfortunately I can't find anything at any local scrapbook stores :confused3 except standard Disney/Disneyland stuff.

Does anyone where to buy 50th anniversary accessories (not the scrapbook itself) for your scrapbook? Stickers, paper, etc. would work.

Most of the things that I saw in the World of Disney store at DL, was mostly just the albums itself. I was the same way and wanted the other things like paper, stickers, etc. Even in the scrapbooking store in DTD at WDW --they did not seem to have too much...I have not had much luck.
:confused3

can you somehow use the bags that your souvenirs came in? i don't know...maybe cut it out, place it between like a pocket protector type thing? just a thought. :flower:

You would probably want to scan it and print it out to use it, rather then trying to use the plastic.

Thanks, I didn't even know about this forum. I thought I had looked through the other forums (trip reports, etc.). How did I miss this?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter