6x6 Christmas Recipe Page Swap CLOSED

Is this swap finalized yet? I wanted to get started, but would like a final count before I start so I know what I need.

Does anyone know where we are to mail this and how we should send it, etc?? I have limited accesss to the internet right now because wilma hit us pretty hard down here. Hopefully the next time I check in info will be posted. Thanks!!

I sent a PM to the OP over a week and ahalf ago asking when will this swap be final and is she going to change the swap out date. If she isn't then I'm going to have to drop out to all the damage from hurricane Wima. I still have know elec. am using a friends comps to type this.

Has anyone heard from MaryPoppinsLives? Think everythings ok? Should we continue with our pages? Did anyone get any mailing info? Thanks!

I have all my pages done and am waiting for an address....Can we have somebody else host this if she can't?? I would be happy to fill in as hostess if needed.

I feel bad having someone else host it but if we're all done with our pages, I would think that would be nice of you havencruiser...

Can we get a count on who here is done with their 10 and ready to mail?? I'm in the process of moving and in other swaps and want to go to the post office one time and not misplace anything in our move! Thanks!

I as well have not started since there were no final details and head count.

I haven't started yet either, since there were no details. I can probably get it done pretty quickly if someone will give me the word.
Chrissy

I didn't start either because I never heard anything final... I don't even know where to send them to!

I can get them done pretty fast though... just let me know!

I was so hoping to give this as a Christmas gift....:( We now have power since the Hurricane....YAHOO!!!. If someone else steps up to the plate and if the date is changed to a little later in the month. Since I also haven't started since final details were never posted. I would still like to be in this swap.

I must be a bad luck swapper. The first swap I signed up for my cards were lost in the mail and I never saw have gotten them. Now the second one I try the host disappears. Maybe it's just me?

Since some folks have already done their pages and some are still interested but waiting for a final count, I wil lbe happy to host this swap since nobody has heard from the origianl host. Let's give folks until 11/7 to express their interest and category and allow for new folks to sign up. We can accomodate up the original 16 giving preference to those folks who were already signed up but anybody else who wishes to join us can until we get to 16 folks. I can also post some slots for this on the other boards where I host some swaps.
So.......post your interest in this and llet me know what recipe you are doing. I will give final count and the mailing details on MOnday.
Happy scrapping!

Sharon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter