• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

7 day tickets

shonnons

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We we go to Disney World we usually get a AP. This trip we will only get a 7 day pass. That means we have to pick what park we only get to see once. We are thinking Epcot. Is anyone else have a hard time faced with this dilemma?

I sure wish we could get a 8 day ticket but the price to buy a 2nd ticket for one day is crazy.

Would getting park hopper tickets fit your needs? You could go to Epcot for an extra couple of afternoons, especially if you’re done early at AK.

Otherwise, I think it would depend on the ages of your kids and what they prefer to do. If we go during a festival, my DD would want to go to Epcot every afternoon for the searches they do in the world showcase. She would take that over HS any day (she doesn’t enjoy thrill rides yet).

Deb

There’s no hopping until Jan 1,2021.
(Unless you buy a VIP tour)

While I realize everyone’s preferences are different, I’d lean AK being my 1 park day. My biggest reason for 2 Epcot days would be wanting 2 dinners in Epcot.

I would also strongly consider park proximity. Epcot area/Skyliner and I would want (2) DHS and Epcot days..

Personal preference. You could argue that AK and Epcot are both one-visit parks, and go to Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios 2-3 times each.

Particularly in the near future and over the next year, having only one day at Epcot should be a likely choice since the main Future World center area is having major construction, e.g., most of it is blocked off and travel from front entrance to Nations is essentially through the left and right side areas of Future World.

We we go to Disney World we usually get a AP. This trip we will only get a 7 day pass. That means we have to pick what park we only get to see once. We are thinking Epcot. Is anyone else have a hard time faced with this dilemma?

I sure wish we could get a 8 day ticket but the price to buy a 2nd ticket for one day is crazy.

In the past, we added a day to our existing tickets. We had the day added at MK guest services once and our hotel another time. I wonder if this is an option with the current park reservation system?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter