$7 S'mores kits...how many s'mores do they make?

Title says it all.
TIA

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm let's see. $7 worth?????

lol. I would say at least enough for 4 kids. It's a pretty good size bag of MM's, graham crackers and 1 or 2 Hersheys Bars. Oh and 2 sticks. I'd bring a king size bar and go to walmart and get you a couple skewer prong thingy's if you have more than 2 kids or coming multiple nights. They sell the crackers in a small box which is what i get because the big box goes to waste and bring our own mellows and retractable sticks and choc bars. Same price just more of it.

Bring your own smore supplies...I love disney...but their aint a smore on the planet worth what disney will get for it!!! Ya might wanna bring some hot dogs and roast them at the campfire too....alot of folks do it!!

The lazy way to make smores.

Buy the chocolate covered deluxe grahams from Keebler then add you own marshmallows. MMMMMMMMMMMmm

do they have this the same time every night?
If not how do you know when it will be?

Winter hours things get started about 7PM.
Summer hours things get started about 8PM.
The time changes with DST.

I have heard that Roasted Twinkies are 10 times better than S'mores and it came from someone who hates Twinkies as much as I do! I bought a box to try this trip but I never could get a pet site for our last 2 days at The Fort and Turkey Lake doesn't allow open fires. Sigh....I guess we'll have to roast them in Camp Backyard when we get home.

I'll let everyone know if campfire flames have magical powers and can really burn the GROSS off Twinkies and make them edible...I have my doubts...

I have heard that Roasted Twinkies are 10 times better than S'mores and it came from someone who hates Twinkies as much as I do! I bought a box to try this trip but I never could get a pet site for our last 2 days at The Fort and Turkey Lake doesn't allow open fires. Sigh....I guess we'll have to roast them in Camp Backyard when we get home.

I'll let everyone know if campfire flames have magical powers and can really burn the GROSS off Twinkies and make them edible...I have my doubts...

Dip them inna sweet batter and deep fry them.

Dip them inna sweet batter and deep fry them.

Ive done this and wasnt at all happy with how they turned out...but Ive ordered them like this from restaraunts (that obviously know what they are doing better than I do), and....I'll tell ya...it was like a slice of fat filled heaven!!!! MmmMmm fatilicious!!!::yes::

Ive done this and wasnt at all happy with how they turned out...but Ive ordered them like this from restaraunts (that obviously know what they are doing better than I do), and....I'll tell ya...it was like a slice of fat filled heaven!!!! MmmMmm fatilicious!!!::yes::

Really? Where did you have them Rog? You have peaked my curiosity...

Jen- C'mon over to the State Fair in Tampa sometime over the next 2 weeks. You will find deep fried anything!Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twinkies, Reese Cups....anything!!! The "new" thing at the fair this year is chocolate dipped bacon. Next year, they will batter & fry it!

I love chocolate & I love bacon. I just don't think I can love them in the same moufful! Eeeeeyewww!

Jen- C'mon over to the State Fair in Tampa sometime over the next 2 weeks. You will find deep fried anything!Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Twinkies, Reese Cups....anything!!! The "new" thing at the fair this year is chocolate dipped bacon. Next year, they will batter & fry it!

I love chocolate & I love bacon. I just don't think I can love them in the same moufful! Eeeeeyewww!

Oh I forgot about them...I'll eat the bacon, pass on the chocolate, thanks.

Sounds like the State Fair of Texas. One of the big things this past year was battered and deep fried bacon. Deep fried Coke was interesting, it was coke flavored batter, deep fried then served in a cup with coke syrup and whipped cream. The really killer item that year was the deep fried pecan pralines. Them was good. I've have the deep fried twinkies and snickers too.

OMG! The grease.......blech.......
vomit.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter