8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIP
100_1274.jpg

17 DAYS AND COUNTING:cool1: and so much still to do. DH says he can telling when I am stressing out. Looks like a some others are having trouble sleeping too. I get to sleep alright. I just wake up at 4 AM in the morning and can't get back to sleep...and my to do list keeps rolling around in my head.

OMG......:scared1: I think i am having a panic attack... There is only two weeks left and i have so many things we don't have or can't get or have been stolen so now we don't have....

I sooooo need a screaming smiley as two weeks from right this second i should be sitting in the terminal at Dulles, VA waiting to board my flight. :eek:

7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter