8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just so glad that I lost the 20lbs that I had gained a few years ago! LOL! It was some freak gain --- I have always been thin, my mom is down right scrawny! LOL! The weight just came off this year. I don't remember really trying.... But, I am grateful! LOL!
Last time I lost 10lbs on the cruise, too.
With my new bike I should be in even better shape! :yay:
uh... I think maybe I need to rethink if we can be friends or not. sorry.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:duck:

cricket? i think the opossum ate the cricket....

I have your dress fete beat....

I came home with my formal dress yesterday...
Bought tiara last night
Bought gloves off ebay today

Now i have to :

Find matching tie/cummerbund for DH
Buy shoes (got my eye on a lovely set of clear heels)
Check hem w/shoes (it may be a tad long)

Other than that....million more things to do..

I'm starting to have those trip nightmares already...You know the ones where you've arrived in CA and forgot most of your stuff at home...:headache:

How much were your gloves and who on EBay did you get them from? That's what I went running around town looking for today...no luck. I did find a gorgeous necklace for Princess Party though!

Last time I lost 10lbs on the cruise, too.

It'll be the plank for you if there's more of that kind of talk pirate:
I only have to look at the menu and I put on 1lb a day :worried: I'm glad the tux pants have adjustable waists.

Andy

Went shopping with DD tonight to buy her dress for the 8th grade dance (which will look beautiful for formal night). While we were at it, we each bought a tiara at Claire's & I bought full length white gloves. I ordered all our pirate t-****s earlier today too. :yay:

How much were your gloves,if I might ask?

that's what I thought- that giving up on the excursion would mean being on a crowded ship with lessthings scheduled to do = very crowded pool/etc.

Not sure what you consider crowded but the pools were crowded all the time during the 2005 EB repo. We stayed on the ship in Acapulco as did a lot of cruisers and the pools were "less" crowded but it's all relative when the ship is full ;)

Acapulco is Day 6 so by then you'll be having so much fun you will think you have the ship all to yourself :wizard:

:thumbsup2 They are just the best with grill marks! LOL! I don't like 10ds or dh to grill them for me because no matter how much I tell them to get the marks on them all they do is heat them up....... So, I had 10ds show me how to turn on the grill! LOL!

My grandkids love them burned on the outside:confused3 Now i kinda like them that way as well.

uh... I think maybe I need to rethink if we can be friends or not. sorry.
:rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:duck:

:rotfl2: :lmao:

I only have to look at the menu and I put on 1lb a day :worried: I'm glad the tux pants have adjustable waists.

Andy

I have a tendency (on the cruise) not to eat lunch everyday -- not on purpose I just am soo busy *doing stuff*. And I carry a bottle of water around with me (I wear the patch so that I don't get sea sick and it makes me really thirsty!).
I usually only have one alcoholic drink on the ship -- I have a Bahama Mama for sail away! :goodvibes
I figure DH drinks enough for both of us! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: He told 24dd that she was going to have to come with us so that he had someone to help him drink! :rotfl: Even he didn't think he could walk after dinner if he was drinking all day and then had a bottle of wine (all to himself) with dinner every night. :lmao:

FYI - JCPenney has tuxedos online for a very reasonable price. I priced out a jacket, pants, and a shirt/tie/comberbund/cuff links combo and it came to $107.98. This is less than the cost of renting on board, which is what I was going to do. Of course if I buy one for DS, then we have to pack it. Not sure which is the lesser evil.

OMG I do too! :eek: Mine is always about the same darn thing. It's time to leave for the airport & I forgot to pack! :faint:

Mine aren't about packing. My ones usually relate to family stuffing about so much before going to the theme park that we get there just as its closing. Or they shift rides around so we can't find the one we want. Usually the family cause the trouble though so I wake up in a fuming temper at them and they have no idea why :lmao:

I have a Harley!!
P1010680.jpg

What an awesome pic - love it!

Andy

Have you overindulged lately?

Now you can have your cake
ckaepic1.jpg

and eat it too!

Add an inch of COMFORT to your
Pants, Jeans or Skirts... INSTANTLY! With the

pantslogo.jpg

ba-anim.gif

Hi Gang,

Thought I'd let our SoCal pirates know that we're going to DL tomorrow and hope to meet w/ Desiree (A Litle Pixie Dust) - If any of you have the urge to go over to DL tomorrow would love to meet.

We just thought about this yesterday - rather impromtu!! Pm me & I'll give you my cell #.

We're going to meet at 10am at Buzz Lightyear.

Hi Gang,

Thought I'd let our SoCal pirates know that we're going to DL tomorrow and hope to meet w/ Desiree (A Litle Pixie Dust) - If any of you have the urge to go over to DL tomorrow would love to meet.

We just thought about this yesterday - rather impromtu!! Pm me & I'll give you my cell #.

We're going to meet at 10am at Buzz Lightyear.

Sorry we can not make it tomorrow Chris. Have a great time! :thumbsup2

How much were your gloves and who on EBay did you get them from? That's what I went running around town looking for today...no luck. I did find a gorgeous necklace for Princess Party though!

Sent you a pm Debi....

My gloves were only $7.27 which included shipping and insurance.

I got the white satin long opera length ones from an ebayer named favorpro.

I know it will be hot but i was thinking of getting a white wrap too but i would make that myself.

This is less than the cost of renting on board, which is what I was going to do.

DH just asked me tonight if he could get a tux with white coat so he could do his Ricardo Matalban impression. Now all he needs is a pint sized kid to wear one too and yell "da plane boss da plane."

Sk8 i nominated Nate...:duck: (he'd be up for that right?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter