8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) you're having a mocha!!!!!:thumbsup2 :)

I add cocoa (and nutmeg!;) ) to my coffee everyday!:)

have you used the auto train before? If so, did you - and did the kids - enjoy it? Have considered it in the past - thought it would be a nice experience.

Darlene, glad to see you hitting the nut on a daily basis. :banana:
Just don't get carried away or it will make you :crazy2: .

Don't go trying to get out of this . . . just enjoy your little New York (substitute) but don't expect her to be the real thing!

Hey hey no use of bad words we have an agreement.:thumbsup2

I am sorry darling you are my only ''one'', it just was so boring without you around for such a long time, and well, I am only a man!!!!:love:

Hey hey no use of bad words we have an agreement.:thumbsup2

I am sorry darling you are my only ''one'', it just was so boring without you around for such a long time, and well, I am only a man!!!!:love:

Exactly!!!!!!! I hope it's not anyone I know, at least . . .

Long Island NY.

I think you are safe -- the only people I know who have places on Long Island are primarily in NYC . . . If you have a real "Lon Guylander" you should have a lot of fun, if you are willing to release a little of that British reserve.

I think you are safe -- the only people I know who have places on Long Island are primarily in NYC . . . If you have a real "Lon Guylander" you should have a lot of fun, if you are willing to release a little of that British reserve.

:thumbsup2

Nice to have you back!!!!!!!!!!

They are a nice family of three who are joining me on my Private trips.

Have you booked the private Palo's meal brunch etc for your cruise, I am hopfull for getting 14 Dissers together for brunch in the private dinning area.
First Sunday.

:thumbsup2

Nice to have you back!!!!!!!!!!

They are a nice family of three who are joining me on my Private trips.

Have you booked the private Palo's meal brunch etc for your cruise, I am hopfull for getting 14 Dissers together for brunch in the private dinning area.
First Sunday.

Andrew, dear -- I'm not on your Med cruise, remember? I'm on the August 8 one and can't book until May 10 . . .

BdayDoggie.jpg

Jim-Bday-2004.JPG

steve_cake.jpg

Sorry Steve... above was the "BEST" we could do fer ya!

And Caroline... BELOW is your monument to the B-Day. Yes... it IS a Cake!

Any difference in the cakes between Steve and Caroline is purely coincidential....

<chuckles>

i3AC1C9FD-EEE0-4E6D-82E1-B28D72A65BA0.jpg

Andrew, dear -- I'm not on your Med cruise, remember? I'm on the August 8 one and can't book until May 10 . . .

NO NO you misunderstand me, I know your cruise books on the 10th, for nomal ressies, and good luck, but you can conact DCL, to book the private dinning area of Palos for a private party of up to 14 people, I have a request in for my cruise on the 28th. why not try for your group.

NO NO you misunderstand me, I know your cruise books on the 10th, for nomal ressies, and good luck, but you can conact DCL, to book the private dinning area of Palos for a private party of up to 14 people, I have a request in for my cruise on the 28th. why not try for your group.

Sorry, I thought you were having a "senior moment" (insert evil laugh here) -- I probably don't have the interest or the energy to book a private palo event for the Med cruise . . . the PC repo is another matter -- I hope we are able to do that.

Angelina announced last night that she didn't want to go on her Senior Trip next year. Our high school goes to WDW and Angelina said she isn't really interested in going, as she only has a few close friends, and none of them are going either. So, she then asks if we can take a 4 day cruise on the Wonder instead. Well, guess what I have been doing during my free time.......:lmao:

Looking to see what is available, this coming November, when the ST is off from school for NJ Teacher's Convention. It's not a 15 day cruise, but at least it is something!!! :goodvibes

Oh Andy, I am so happy you will not go through Disney withdrawl. I am sure you will have a great time with your family.

:thumbsup2 ,mr. V., i bet any cruise you and your family is on is
really something..."mighty" special. :goodvibes

....now i am really feeling sorry for myself...as i was planning you
"guys" joining us for late dining, as you know, everyone else is
chosing early....:rolleyes1 , probably all the stinky teens will be

assigned to our table. :lmao:

Hey Lil' Grumpy don't feel sorry foryourself. That is just not like you.:goodvibes We have late dining with Arlene, Laura(eyeore)from Calif. and Disney Sweetie from Mississippi. We wanted no ST at our table. :rolleyes:

Whilst this is about the Med i think there is hints here re what to expect in 2008 of TPC.

Andrew hope you are feeling better.:flower3: Remember keep exercising, no fats, and relax!!!:rolleyes1

The med cruise sounds wonderful. I hope they have lots of surprises for the Med and EBPC. I am kinds bored with the shows after seeing them twice in less than a year. The nice thing about getting old is that I might not remember all the shows by the time we go again.:laughing: :lmao: :laughing:

Has anyone ever ate at Captain Jacks in Downtown Disney????:confused3 We have one of our free dining dinners there and do not rember this restaurant.:confused: Any feedback on this retaurant of Mama Melrose's would be appreciated!!:thumbsup2 :grouphug: We have are ressies made but still have time to chage.:rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought you were having a "senior moment" (insert evil laugh here) -- I probably don't have the interest or the energy to book a private palo event for the Med cruise . . . the PC repo is another matter -- I hope we are able to do that.

Senior moment????????????????????

If you change your mind and want details let me know.

Andrew hope you are feeling better.:flower3: Remember keep exercising, no fats, and relax!!!:rolleyes1

The med cruise sounds wonderful. I hope they have lots of surprises for the Med and EBPC. I am kinds bored with the shows after seeing them twice in less than a year. The nice thing about getting old is that I might not remember all the shows by the time we go again.:laughing: :lmao: :laughing:

Thanks for asking its on and off at the moment Friday and Saturday good, Sunday bad headaches, Monday fine, Tuesday, well back to work what do you expect, started off ok, and came on.

Overall it seems to be easing off a bit, so if I keep being good then over time it will correct itself.

MED yes they look good and I think clues there for 2008.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter