8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

DisneyVegas1

<font color=blue>That's Captain , Captain Ja
LET YOUR FREAK FLAG FLY!!!!!!!

Pirateflag3.gif

pirate:

Aww, you are making me blush. Actually, though, quick wit is about the only thing my mind is quick at.

And I hope no one minded or was offended when I said I was jealous of your vacations. I am just having serious WDW withdrawal. It's been two years already and will be at least three and maybe four. And we used to go twice a year.

It also makes his cheeks sore from all the slaps he gets....:lmao:

Well, there's always at least one night where you don't make it back to your room, right?

But I have my couch in the lobby, so I am all set.

Just save a couch for DH. He just still does not get this pirate: thing.:confused3

Is anyone watching House????

Is that man really that heavy or is he wearing a fat suit????

Seriously though, is this about the oddest offer you've ever heard. "Buy a bunch of pants and get to fly free somewhere?"

Really nothing too different from buy a ton of Nutragrain bars and fly free.

JR is you really look like that then do I have a LOVELA for you :lmao: :lmao:

Hi everyone.
Hope you are all doing well tonight. Just got back from DS baseball game. Another loss. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter