8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the link to the temporary website once you have sent in your information that is given in post 1. :thumbsup2

I did it!!!!! Should be in your e-mail now with hundreds of others.:rotfl2: Tell us your secret of how you can handle the board and the manifest.:woohoo:

Mary Rose,

How long have you been Carmen Verandah?

Hey Enna I've been Carmen Verandah since planning our 8/04 Lost At Sea Cruise. Later I would go on the sail with the Great and Infamous Verandah Man in 8/06.

MR

Hey Enna I've been Carmen Verandah since planning our 8/04 Lost At Sea Cruise. Later I would go on the sail with the Great and Infamous Verandah Man in 8/06.

MR

Ohh....so I get to meet Carmen Verandah, Verandah Man AND Verandah Gran all in the same cruise?

Note to self: never reply to someone with a post you actually expect them to SEE, when it's close to a milestone post... because it will disappear 2 pages back within a blink of an eye.

Shelley I actually did catch your answer even with all the excitement, and I think it's a beautiful tribute to your Grandmother!

Mary Rose

Shelley I actually did catch your answer even with all the excitement, and I think it's a beautiful tribute to your Grandmother!

Mary Rose

I think so, too.

I always did love that name Carmen Verandah - suits you to a T. Now just wear a fruity hat at embarkation and your all set

I did it!!!!! Should be in your e-mail now with hundreds of others.:rotfl2: Tell us your secret of how you can handle the board and the manifest.:woohoo:

Who says that I am handling it? :scared: LOL! It was a little slow here this afternoon so I worked on the bios a while. Spreadsheets are easy for me to manipulate so I don't mind doing that kind of work. I am so glad that I am doing the manifest differently for this cruise group though. Live & learn! :thumbsup2

Mary Rose
Aw thanks.
Actually all my kids are named after relatives that passed when I was young. Around 8-10yrs old I lost a lot of maternal family members for various reasons.
My MamaRuby= my Ruby
her husband/my grandfather who passed within 6m of MamaRuby= Robert
My only uncle on my mom's side who passed within 6mo of that= Robert Donald
My oldest aunt who passed about 8mo before my MamaRuby= Rita Faye

Don't get me started on all their middle names. They are all named after everyone. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter