8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
:surfweb:

GM pirate:

Presently 49 going up to 56 here in Central Florida.

Welcome Aboard to everyone who has joined us.

Happy Birthday Krista

Have a great disney day.

:wave: Good Morning Crew :wave:

I see I'm some 30+ pages behind this morning. :eek:

Looks like I have a lot of skimming to do to get all caught up, time to get started.

Happy Birthday Krista!!!​

cn87.gif

I think I'm gonna hit the hay too! Nite all!

Parting joke:

The Disney Magic docked at Acapulco during a very high tide. Everyone on board was forced to use the ship's narrow gangplank as a passageway to the dock far below. The staff stood motionless when a passenger in her 80s appeared at the top of the plank. There wasn't room for anyone to assist her, so she edged along slowly and finally made it to the dock safely, to everyone's relief. As she stepped down, she turned, looked back at the top of the plank and shouted, "It's okay, Mother, you can come down now."

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

OY is she supposed to just camp out there........

I have to tell you on the last cruise with JR and Mary Ann ....they took the club kids up there frequently during the days and the older kids often at night.

Judy's right. My DS10 went 'stargazing' up there one night. So we may need a backup plan for this nights.

Amazing Race starts tonite:goodvibes That DVR better work as I will still be at work.:surfweb:

Good Morning to all.

It is still cold and white her in Kansas City. It is to start to warm up, I can't wait but them I know it will get too warm, too soon and I will not be happy. I am fine until it hits 90 outside and 85 in the house as long as it cools down at night. Can't sleep in the heat. Once it gets too hot I stay inside with the Air on full. What can I say.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. Happy brithday to those with birthdays and Welcome to any newcomers.

I am still having a difficult trime keeping up. That's about all till the next time I can find the time to drop in. Good day Lois

It's 1 hour. On the same time as exteme makeover home edition. So I already told DH he has to watch upstairs. The DVR can do just so much and I know he will be flipping back and forth. Lately he has been addicted to cspan and anything political which is the opposite from me. Those politicians drive me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter