8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Enna, Lorri, Chrissie, Capt. & Diane!!

See I really like to know people's names :lmao: :lmao:

Good luck with the game Maureen winning that TV would be awesome! Do you work on SI or Manhattan. I used to work at Citibank on Seguine & Amboy for a lot of years before moving to NJ.

BTW I can't DIS at work either..........Stingy, spying, creeps!

I work on SI. On Forest & Willowbrook. I did 2 years in Mnhtn when I first started working 16 yrs ago (I HATED GOING INTO THE CITY) I'm very spoiled.....drive to work...home in 20-30 minutes depending on how bad Richmond Ave is backed up. I honestly do not know how people commute to Manhattan. I had to go to our office on West St last year for 1 week and I thought I was going to die.
My FIL is retired from Citibank but he worked in Brooklyn somewhere.

Well everyone must be churching this morning it was to easy to catch up ...

Anyone else ready for the SUPERBOWL today ????

You know the superbowl of NASCAR ...Go 24

pirate:

Well, with the cruise deposits and some other purchases this month, we've added about 30 Disney Dollars to our Disney CC account. I transfer $$ from the checking account to the savings account each time we used the card, then every so often send in a payment to Chase and have it applied to our Disney CC. Works out great, just a lot more bookkeeping for me that's all. :eek:

Hey, if we have to spend the $$ might as well let it work for us for onboard credits!!!!! :thumbsup2

You know, I trying to ketchup on our thread and I have to say this one more time............

You all are a really GOOD LOOKING group of people!!!!!!

Boy, the 40's & 50's really ARE the new 30!

And for those in their 20's and 30's (hate you) well you already know you look good! (repeat, hate you) :lmao: :lmao:

Thanks for the answers guys........I was lost at Hello form all of you :)
I guess I will just continue to play with it until I get it to work.....like I did for my pirate siggie and for my ticker.

Once I figured it out it really wasnt that hard.

Well everyone must be churching this morning it was to easy to catch up ...

Anyone else ready for the SUPERBOWL today ????

You know the superbowl of NASCAR ...Go 24

pirate:

Oh Capt., I thought it was Groundhog's Day! :lmao:

Enjoy your NASCAR today! Go 24. Whatever that means! :thumbsup2

Good Luck 24.....same as MR whatever that means......

On our 1st DisneyCruise the couple at the table next to us were from SC, HUGE Nascar fans.........They thought DH was some Nascar driver when we first sat down. Cant for the life of me remember the name they said and I searched the Nascar website for someone that looked anything like DH.....NADA.

We were supposed to get a Nascar track here, but thankfully they squashed the plans. Traffic is bad enough!!!!!!!!!

BF and I are about to do our ADR's for our WDW trip....We started chatting about Paolo's. Last cruise we were only able to brunch and absolutely LOVED it! We want to (and hope to do) brunch again.

Now my question:

Paolo Dinner: Is it worth skipping a dining room dinner?
We would hate to miss out in the dining room?

I know we have time to think and we may not even get the ressie....what are all your thoughts?

I work on SI. On Forest & Willowbrook. I did 2 years in Mnhtn when I first started working 16 yrs ago (I HATED GOING INTO THE CITY) I'm very spoiled.....drive to work...home in 20-30 minutes depending on how bad Richmond Ave is backed up. I honestly do not know how people commute to Manhattan. I had to go to our office on West St last year for 1 week and I thought I was going to die.
My FIL is retired from Citibank but he worked in Brooklyn somewhere.

I commuted to Manhattan from 1978-1993 when DS was born. It was terrible. My DH still commutes and has been since 1983. This past Thurs. night he caught a 5:20pm bus and he walked in the door at 8:50!!!! Now that's unusually long, he's usually home around 7pm. But somedays it's so bad I feel really sorry for him. I work here in NJ, about a 30-40 min ride. But listen Maureen, I know driving around SI ain't no day at the beach either!

Thanks for the answers guys........I was lost at Hello form all of you :)
I guess I will just continue to play with it until I get it to work.....like I did for my pirate siggie and for my ticker.

Once I figured it out it really wasnt that hard.

That's how I have manage everything I done. And to save my soul I couldn't remember what I did from one addition to the next so each addition was like the first time. I think I'm done for the time being. I will add the ticker for the 08 cruises when we get back from the 07 vacation. Lois

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter