8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your dog's name is Christmas Tree........There must be a story behind that one :goodvibes

No real story Mary Ann......I got her from the rescue person who drove Chrissy from Kentucy to NJ for us. Anyway, she was in very poor shape and so I took her to the Vet before bringing her to the house. It was a few days before Christmas and when they asked me on the spot at the Vet's office for her name..........well I am no good under pressure and blurted out Chistmas. Well rather than change it, our kids and us decided to keep the silly name and add Tree as a middle name. We call her Chrissy (except during December) but just this morning the Vet came in and said "Hello Christmas" is ridiculous really, but funny!

So before I check out for the evening...

I think its' time for another round of 7 questions for this weekend....

woman-question.gif

SEVEN QUESTIONS....

1]. TWO PART QUERY.... Given a choice would you choose living with excess HEAT, COLD or HUMIDITY? Or name your preferred environment. Given a choice - what would be the LAST environment of choice [least desired aspect] from the preceeding options?

2]. TWO PART QUERY.... Who's your favorite HERO? And what about your favorite Archvillan?

3]. What's your all time favorite TV show (or movie if you have no favorite shows).

4]. Did you brush and floss your teeth this morning? And what about last nite?

5]. Whats' the most charming or thought provoking thing you have seen, witnessed or to have happened in the past 48 hours?

6]. If you could wake up tomorrow and relive any one day from your past... and relive it with possible changes ... but returning to the present would NOT change... what day would you like to relive? It's just pure fantasy.

7]. If you could change one thing about your home - what would it be?

question.gif

1. Definately heat

2. Hero - Hecules/Villian - Ursala

3. All In The Family

4. Last nite, yes...this am, not yet

5. Easy one...Ava May, my new day care baby. Charming does not even begin to describe her.

6. A very painful memory of when my Dad died last year. He was adamant about not taking his last breath in a hospital. Hospice gave me a hard time about taking him home and when it was finally resolved and they were going to set up my home, he died at 3am the night before. If I had that day to live over I would have carried him out of the hospital myself and the hell with everyone else.

7. I want a Farmer's Porch sooooooooooo bad.

I REALLY need a new job. I going to take a look on Monster and CareerBuilder. Anyone in NJ looking to hire a middle-aged hardworking woman with Supermodel feet? :lmao: :lmao:

I spent Thurs. and Fri crying at my desk and unless I truly hate myself, it's time to move on to something new! I just crossed my arms and stomped my foot too!

No, that is a neighbor's house, our backyards are side by side.

The funny thing is, I never mentioned this before, but I did live in that white house when I was a kid. I remember living there when I was in kindergarten through second grade.

OK, I get it, that is the fence you all are talking about :thumbsup2

THat is funny you lived there whenyou were a kid

6. A very painful memory of when my Dad died last year. He was adamant about not taking his last breath in a hospital. Hospice gave me a hard time about taking him home and when it was finally resolved and they were going to set up my home, he died at 3am the night before. If I had that day to live over I would have carried him out of the hospital myself and the hell with everyone else.

Mary Ann :hug: :hug: you brought tear to my eye. You're a good daughter, sorry hospice prevented it from coming out right, darn bureaucracy.

No real story Mary Ann......I got her from the rescue person who drove Chrissy from Kentucy to NJ for us. Anyway, she was in very poor shape and so I took her to the Vet before bringing her to the house. It was a few days before Christmas and when they asked me on the spot at the Vet's office for her name..........well I am no good under pressure and blurted out Chistmas. Well rather than change it, our kids and us decided to keep the silly name and add Tree as a middle name. We call her Chrissy (except during December) but just this morning the Vet came in and said "Hello Christmas" is ridiculous really, but funny!

Cute story :goodvibes

I was wondering why I only had 10 page to read.

Good Morning you early Saturday Morning risers.
Hazel - a very Happy Birthday to you!

Andrew I can relate to the, "will it fit" scare. When I moved, there was some question as to whether the sofa would fit. We managed to get it in. My queen size boxspring was a different story. After an hour of turning it every possible way, there was no way it was going it fit. It came down to calling the 800 mattress place and have a split boxspring sent. Before I buy furniture, I measure it to make sure I can get it thru the doors.

I need another cup of coffee.....

Yes funny two delivery guys its their job and its a close fit I say turn it around and it will fit, no it wont they say, and somehow I can get it through without damage yes a tight fit, but in.Ours was measured to the MM.

Its Saturday they just wanted to go home.

Mary Ann :hug: :hug: you brought tear to my eye. You're a good daughter, sorry hospice prevented it from coming out right, darn bureaucracy.

Thanks, MR :hug: . In hindsight, I think it was just very unfortunate that my dad had taken a turn for the worse on a Friday Afternoon. I think everyone just thought this can be strainted out on Monday. He was supposed to come home Tuesday morning.....

Thought I would share some pics fom the GC from a couple of years ago. We took a plane ride from Henderson airport and saw hoover dam and such. We landed on the west rim where we took a short bus ride. Last pic shows where people were standing. It's also where we had a homemade lunch with some Indians. It was really scary that there were no guard rails or such.:scared1: It is an amazing experience !!
takingviewinfromplane.jpg

GrandCanyonplane2.jpg

Standingonwestrim.jpg

Great pics been there twice want to go again.

I REALLY need a new job. I going to take a look on Monster and CareerBuilder. Anyone in NJ looking to hire a middle-aged hardworking woman with Supermodel feet? :lmao: :lmao:

I spent Thurs. and Fri crying at my desk and unless I truly hate myself, it's time to move on to something new! I just crossed my arms and stomped my foot too!

No job is worth that!!!!! :hug:

Where do you work?

Originally Posted by captaincrash

1]. TWO PART QUERY.... Given a choice would you choose living with excess HEAT, COLD or HUMIDITY? Or name your preferred environment. Given a choice - what would be the LAST environment of choice [least desired aspect] from the preceeding options?
A mix of everything and changes every day say London
2]. TWO PART QUERY.... Who's your favorite HERO? And what about your favorite Archvillan?
Hero CAPTAIN CRASH ARCHVILLAN CAPTAIN HOOK
3]. What's your all time favorite TV show (or movie if you have no favorite shows).
DOCTOR WHO
DONT HAVE ANY TEETH, THEY ARE LIKE STARS THEY COME OUT AT NIGHT, ONLY JOKING BRUSH
5]. Whats' the most charming or thought provoking thing you have seen, witnessed or to have happened in the past 48 hours?
THE GOOD SPIRIT SHOWN ON THESE BOARDS
6]. If you could wake up tomorrow and relive any one day from your past... and relive it with possible changes ... but returning to the present would NOT change... what day would you like to relive? It's just pure fantasy.
THE FIRST TIME I (censored by moderrator)
have a indoor swimming pool

At least you have SM feet !!!!!! Look on the bright side......... You will out live the flippin old timers...........
Just smile all the time...........make them wonder what your up to !!!!

Old timers love to mess with us...........

One day while FGM and I were eating breakfast at McDonalds............ I had a vacation day......... One older man said to his equally older friends.......

'Well its about time for me to go down Van **** (main road by us) at 30mph and see how many of the soccer mom's I can P*** off '

No kidding..........he did this every morning..........monday thru thursday

So remember.........just smile at them......... drives them nuts !!!!

Mark

Mark

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

For the Official Record of Saturday 03 March 2007:

I do not have a room assigned. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

But if you follow your dream, second star to the right, and onwards to morning,

( and wait about 12 months)

I know your dream will come true!

Its just the waiting thats a pain...

Originally Posted by captaincrash

A mix of everything and changes every day say London
Hero CAPTAIN CRASH ARCHVILLAN CAPTAIN HOOK
DOCTOR WHO
DONT HAVE ANY TEETH, THEY ARE LIKE STARS THEY COME OUT AT NIGHT, ONLY JOKING BRUSH
THE GOOD SPIRIT SHOWN ON THESE BOARDS
have a indoor swimming pool

Crash.......... Im sorry buddy.......... I dont know and dont care LOL !!!

Off to do my house cleaning and GS Cookie delivery

Everyone have a great Saturday :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter