8/31 WONDER- Part 2

NJBILL

Always Keep An Eye To The Sky
The only glitch that occured happened right after I sat down at the pool. We forgot the kids soda mugs and I went back to the room to get them and my KTTW card would not work. It seems there was a problem with the encoder upon boarding. I had to wait 15 min at guest services to get it re-encoded. The soda mug deal was ok, but I would not do it next year as there are plenty of drinks available at the free station on Deck 9 and we brought juice boxes on board. We had the boat drill which was interesting and CROWDED. After that we went up to deck 10 for the sail away party. It was a nice send off. My 8 year old started to get a little upset, as he was not 100% sure of sailing on a boat. I stayed with him and tried to re-assure him that things would be fun. He seemed better after a while, and we went back to get dressed for dinner at Tritons. The food was excellent and so was our service. I was amzed at how the wait staff we had took time for the kids. I have 4 6,6,8,16, and they asked them by name for their order, and did not flinch (despite the kids being silly, fidgeity,undecisive as most kids are)until the kids told them what they wanted. My 9 yera old is a big eater, so he ordered off the adult menu. I was so impressed with the level of service. got to backto work...more later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter