$89 for a partial hookup tent site? Yikes!

Jesussavedme

DIS Veteran
That's WAY more than I have ever paid there. Always around the $39 range. We wanted to go a weekend in Oct, but they are booked over the 14th and my only option is to pay the $89 for the first w/e of Oct. :confused3
WOW! What gives? Why the hight rate? Why is it all booked up already!!! :eek:

Something does not sound right. Value season is from 8/6 - 11/16 any night in October should be $39 a night plus tax for a partial hook up. Even the holiday season is only 75/nt

Room Type Value Regular Peak Holiday Pre-Holiday

Campsite - Elec/wtr $39 $55 $64 $75 $43

Campsite - Elec/wtr/swr $44 $66 $76 $87 $48

Campsite - Elec/wtr/swr/cbl $53 $72 $82 $92 $56

Wilderness Cabin $239 $279 $319 $349 n/a

2006 Seasons

Campsites
Value Season: 1/1 - 2/15, 8/6 - 11/16
Regular Season: 4/23 - 8/5
Peak Season: 2/16 - 4/22
Holiday Season: 12/20 - 12/31
Pre-Holiday Season: 11/17 - 12/19

I just went online and was quoted a price for the first weekend in October (Columbus Day weekend) of 130.50 for 3 nights at a partial hookup site. That comes to $43.50 per night.

Thank you! I will try doing it online. Even the CM who was helping me on the phone thought it was high, so I don't know why it would have been!

Yeah! It worked! The CM must be new because he quoted me $86 a night, when it was really $86 TOTAL. Plus with AAA dist, it brought it down to $69 for 2 nights!
Thanks for responding, I probably wouldn't have tried calling again if it weren't for you both!

Have a blessed day ! :sunny:

Sometimes whenever I hear a price that sounds funny I just hang up and call back. Whenever I made my reservations, I was first quoted a price of 109.00 a nite for full hook up (for next march), I was like wow, that's as much for ASMR , this was for three adults and quoted 7.00 for my dog. I called back and got quoted 84.00 a nite ( for prefered full hook up pet loop ) and 5.00 for my pet. But they told me to call back in september for AAA rates, boy I dread doing that all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter