$95 in rewards in a MONTH!

MyGoofy26

DIS Veteran
I've been trying a bunch of different reward programs - trying a couple at a time to figure out which ones I like best. I started MyPoints probably 2 years ago and have cashed in for $100 worth of GCs (not bad since I didn't really actively go for points until last fall - I signed up and for the first year probably only earned a couple hundred points)

Well earlier this year I signed up with Inbox Dollars. I kept letting my balance build even though you can cash out at $30. Back in June I cashed out for $60 ($59.20 after they take out their processing fee) and it was scheduled to be processed August 1st. Aug. 1st I checked and it said processed. I heard little about this program so I was a little worried that I'd be scammed. Less than a week later I had my check!

The same day I got a check from NFO MySurvey for $10.

Last month I cashed in CR points for $10 by paypal, and a few days ago cashed another $10 in Disney Dollars.

Then last week I FINALLY got into Pinecone, had my first invite just 2 days later and today I got my first check!! AMAZING! So there's $5 there, plus they have 2 new surveys ready for me already! (gotta check when I get a quicker computer)

So I've gotten $95 in less than a month! Not bad at all since I haven't been doing any shopping online. I'll be starting Christmas shopping soon so I'm sure I'll be seeing some more coming my way since I do 90% of my Christmas shopping online. Last year I did it all through MyPoints but I need to research and see about doing it through CR, or if there's one with a better payout.

So I just had to share - at times it was overwhelming lurking and seeing what all programs were available. For all those just getting started I highly recommend what I did. Signing up for a few at a time and trying them out for a few weeks or a couple months and see how you like it, if you get a feel for it. And then stick with the ones that really jump out at you.

There are definitely some that are easier/ less time consuming than others. I have been trying to cash out of the programs I've been doing to add up my $ for out upcoming trip. I only need 110 NFO/ my survey points....

Inbox Dollars pays you a certain dollar amount for signing up for certain programs/trials. InboxDollars

They give you $5 to join, $5 for each referral (haven't had any referrals yet so all of my $ came though signing up for stuff)

They have different kinds of offers - there's a 100% free offer section where you can get $$$ for signing up for other sites. You can do trials of products or programs for a set $ amount. I don't actively do the trials but it came in handy if there was something I was going to do anyway - like my computer fried and I had to go to dial-up temporarily and DLed Netscape which didn't work with the computer I was using, so I cancelled that and DLed PeoplePC and got $10 for each program! Now that I've gotten a check as promised I might try out a few of the trials just for the $$$ - just research which ones are easy to cancel without hassle before I sign up.

Plus they send you emails like MyPoints and other programs. I think it's 2 cents per email read? But sometimes you can catch another buck or two for signing up or registering at a site.

Don't do this though unless you have a junk email address for these sorts of things. A lot of the sites you can get paid to register at will spam. I have all my rewards programs in a separate email addy from my regular use one.

You can't cash out til you hit $30, but it's pretty easy to make that mark.

Oh and they have % cash back on shopping as well - just haven't actually done that yet either.

Excellent!

So far this month I've gotten $50 in Brinker restaurants cards from MyPoints, $5 Starbucks card from Harris Poll and $25 in Disney Dollars from Creations Rewards.

I LOVE the Internet!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter