$99 HP Touchpad

Well, I finally accessed the cart and placed the order. I received an order # and customer #. The site says my order is processing... we shall see.

OP- thanks for posting the link.

what browser did you use.. I am not having any luck with IE nor Google chrome

Google Chrome just goes directly to an error once I get it into the shopping cart and hit view.. and IE has now let me hit view.. but it just keeps "loading"..

I used Internet Explorer. I used the link OP posted. I kept getting error message and refreshing over and over and over! I tried for well over an hour. :scared1: Finally, it let me access the cart. I continued to get error messages throughout the check out process too. I am a little skeptical that I will actually receive the tablet, but I do have an order and customer number.

Well, I finally accessed the cart and placed the order. I received an order # and customer #. The site says my order is processing... we shall see.

When this happened for me, it just ran and ran, not really doing anything (and using another computer I couldn't bring up the order in the tracking screen). I finally risked a back/refresh, at which point I got a true confirmation page, and it was visible in order tracking.

Just FYI :goodvibes

When this happened for me, it just ran and ran, not really doing anything (and using another computer I couldn't bring up the order in the tracking screen). I finally risked a back/refresh, at which point I got a true confirmation page, and it was visible in order tracking.

Just FYI :goodvibes

Good to know... thanks. I got a "thank you for your order" page. No confirmation number though...hmmm.

\ I continued to get error messages throughout the check out process too. I am a little skeptical that I will actually receive the tablet, but I do have an order and customer number.

I finally got the credit card processing, it gave a customer number, a blue progress bar then it gave an error. I hit back, re-submitted and it said order done. It happened so fast, compared to everything else taking 5 minutes of thinking per page. I was worried. It took over 2 hours before I got a confirmation email. Prior to that I searched the order status and it said my order wasn't found, so I was nervous it didn't really go through.

If you get to a screen that says order confirmation, has an order number and customer number, you got it ordered.

one screen came up to where my cart went thru and let me order, but when I hit it, it came up error.. so I am trying again. I do have another order going too that just keeps loading.. and loading... I am trying 2 at the same time on different tabs..

OK.. I am now on the page where I have to give my email address and register.. and it keeps going to an error.. :headache: I have done this at least 25 times already now... has this happened to those who have gotten thru?

I just got to the billing page and now I'm wondering is this a good buy? I started to look up reviews because I don't want to throw my $99 away.

Any thoughts?

Yes! It happenned to me too.
Frustrating!

I still haven't received a confirmation email, however my credit card has been charged.

I just got to the billing page and now I'm wondering is this a good buy? I started to look up reviews because I don't want to throw my $99 away.

Any thoughts?

The same thing ran through my mind. I bought it for my daughter for her birthday... she is turning 11 so I think she'll be thrilled. It is compatible with Kindle, plays movies and you can download a variety of apps, games, movies...

:headache: I got all the way thru, I got the blue line with order number and ID.. then the error came up.. I don't know if the order went thru or not!!!!! I am so mad. I am not going to do it again.. that would charge my card twice if it did go thru.. I ordered 4 @ 149.99 & 2 @ the 99.99..that is a lot of money to have on my card twice.. I figured since they were cheap enough, I got one for each of my kids for Christmas.. one for my DH (those are the 4) then 2 for my friend since she could not get thru...:headache::headache::headache: I am soooooo mad right now..

I got all the way to entering my credit card info & confirming the order - the next screen "briefly" popped up (maybe 2 seconds) with what looked liked a confirmation, then changed to the server error. Did I actually buy one???

Update - just checked my online Disney Visa - It's showing 2 pending charges from HP:

$1.00
$131.xx (amount of order including tax & shipping)

So I guess I'm getting one????????

A local store near me has one but they said they are selling it for $399 can they still do that? Should I buy it and see if I can get a price adjustment?

I got all the way to entering my credit card info & confirming the order - the next screen "briefly" popped up (maybe 2 seconds) with what looked liked a confirmation, then changed to the server error. Did I actually buy one???

If you don't get an email confirmation in a few hours, then you will know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter