A 1000 Mile Challange for the WISH Team.

windwalker

I need an Adventure
I purpose a challange to all my WISH team mates.

If everyone logs their miles this Friday, Saturday and Sunday, can we reach 1000 miles???

Everyone please post your miles, walking, running, biking (even stationary bike), or swimming. Then add yours to the last posted and let's see if we can do a 1000 miles as a team.

Haven't you always wondered how many miles we actually do as a team? You know you have.

I'll start it off with my 4 miles brisk walking.

Curious Panda:hippie:

I have 7 on deck for tomorrow morning. :thumbsup2 Thought I'd tell you now since I don't post on the weekends. :snooty:

I have 7 on deck for tomorrow morning. :thumbsup2 Thought I'd tell you now since I don't post on the weekends. :snooty:

Ok I'll add it for you.

4 Dave
7 Judy

7 total so far

Please post your miles after your workouts are done.

Off to work Panda:hippie:

:confused3
Last time I checked, 4+7=11! :rotfl2:

I think PandaDave is using the new Redneck math. "Really officer, I only had seven beers, 7 at Billy-Bob's and 4 at Joe-Bob's." Then the roadside test continues as the police officer asks him to say a sentence using the word fascinate and PandaDave replies: "Thats easy. My plaid flannel shirt has nine buttons, but I can only fascinate."

I think PandaDave is using the new Redneck math. "Really officer, I only had seven beers, 7 at Billy-Bob's and 4 at Joe-Bob's." Then the roadside test continues as the police officer asks him to say a sentence using the word fascinate and PandaDave replies: "Thats easy. My plaid flannel shirt has nine buttons, but I can only fascinate."

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2:

How long did it take you to come up with that one:rolleyes1

Maybe Dave attended the Jethro Bodine School of Math. :rolleyes1 :rotfl:

OK well, I can't spell, so stop pickin' on us! :snooty:

Actually, I can spell, I just can't type! ;)

No, Kristi, It's not that. We just have that really annoying laptop at home that I can't deal with. :headache:

So, if we way up in the north woods can add...which is questionable for me, I came up with 17.5 so far and with my 3.5 that makes....

:yay: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :yay:

Okay Dave, I am taking this as you trying to get me remotived! :cheer2:
I like the cooler temperatures...not really cool here with 37 degrees, but will TRY to get out there tonight to add miles too.

Enjoy His 'Son' shine!
~Margie

No, Kristi, It's not that. We just have that really annoying laptop at home that I can't deal with. :headache:
Sure...it's the computer's fault....not the operator's.... ;)
Love ya, Judy!

Count me in for 7 miles on the stationary bike today!
Is that a total of 27? I am so confused now...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter