A big Thank you to Angelina!

CTdiznymom

DIS Veteran
I sincerely want to take this opportunity (and I hope she hears me) to thank Angelina in Guest Services. She was so wonderful to me on the phone when for some unknown reason my reservations for our 25th anniversary were cancelled. When I received the notices in the mail a whole week after the cancellation I was in tears. I know there are worse things in the world that could happen, but this trip was a long time in the making and I knew the GF concierge was totally booked for our time period. Angelina came to my rescue and within an hour, she had my two reservations reinstated exactly the way they were. Hearing her message on my answering machine convinced me that there are still CM's that believe in Pixie Dust and all the magic Disney can offer. Thank you Angelina from the bottom of my heart :hug: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter