A Big Thanks to a few Cast Members

SandrainNC

DIS Veteran
First, thank you to the female CM at Peter Pan's Flight on 1/26. We were getting our FPs and my son was very fussy. She saw him and asked what was wrong and DH said something about him seeing rides and wanting on them now or something similar . Anyway, she told us to follow her and took us through the exit of Peter Pan's Flight and let us ride next. This was totally unexpected and so sweet. Thank you!!!!!

Second, to the female CM at the Barnstormer (either 1/26 or 1/27) who insisted we take a child swap pass and go to the exit of the ride instead of waiting in line even though I told her we just waited in line a minute ago and my son was fine to wait. We went back and forth for a few minutes before I took the pass (she really insisted) because it wasn't really necessary. That was very nice and sweet so a big thank you to you too!!

The third one actually takes place a Universal Studios, but I had to add that one here too. To the man working at the front of the Woody Woodpecker coaster on 1/22 who let my son go not once but twice through the line for guests staying onsite even though we were not guests staying onsite. The first time I just thought he was changing the gates to change how the line was moving, but then I figured out what was going on. A big thank you to you as well!!

The fourth is to Mickey Mouse at Epcot on 1/25 at the Character Connection (I think that is the correct name), who took a picture with my son and then stopped us from leaving as he called Minnie and Pluto over for a group picture. That was very sweet of Mickey! Thank you Mickey!!

Everybody was great but these were a few that I will always remember from our trip. Thanks again!

Sandra

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter