a BIG thanks to Ashley in Canada

eddieras

DIS Veteran
from Saskatoon!

The people in Canada were so nice to us, especially my son! he had just started collecting pins and one of the gals there (Ashley) was showing him her hitchhiking ghost and told him it was special because of the hidden mikey, but he didn't trade. I later asked him why didn't he trade for it and he said he didn't want to take it from her because she had said it was 'special'. I explained (again) to him the deal with trading with the CMs and that it was certainly OK to trade for one of their pins. Then he was anxious to return. our next day we go there and of course the pin was long gone. however, Ashley told him to wait and runs off somewhere. she came back with another hidden mickey pin and then they make the trade! He was so excited and happy.

the next day (yes, we went 3 straight days!) another CM in Canada (from Madison, CT - i can't remember her name!!) asks if he wants to 'share the magic' and gives him one of the dual tinkerbell pins - one to keep- one to share. he was so excited to find someone doing something nice to give them the pin. later a man from Brazil offered to take our picture and he was the lucky recipient!

A very special Thank You to Ashley in Canada and the very nice gal from Madison CT - made for a very memorable event, one that we will have forever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter