"A C+" hahahahaha

I agree that Ralphie most likely didn't believe in Santa anymore, that he was just desperate at that point and figured it couldn't hurt.

In the past I've seen some posts here from parents who swear their (non special needs) kids aged 12 or even older still believe in Santa. Please. They're pretending as not to spoil YOUR illusion.

I don't have a photo of myself with a "real" Santa, department store quality or similar. My mother swears she took me, but I guess my parents were too cheap to buy the photo. There are a few photos with dime-store pretenders at the Elks Lodge or Community Center. To their credit, these imposters never claimed to be the real Santa, just his assistants who'd pass along my request list.

Santa sang the National Anthem at the Washington Capitals NHL game I went to in early December. It was Capitals "Ugly Sweater T-shirt" promo night. My wife and I managed to get 4, since they were on all the seats before the game and the two seats next to her remained vacant.

Yeah, I would say I beleived much later than I did, but it was more fun to keep believing. That said, my mom made it very difficuclt not to in that she was so wonderful to us at Christmas (still is). So, I gues I actually still believe in Santa, it's just that he's actually my mom. 🙂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter