A camping board T Shirt?

Yeah I really like the wood one too. Awesome!

OK- I haven't tried out the first way I said yet- which would leave Mickey white on the shirt- but I came across this method today on another board so thought I would post a link here- even has step by step pics on how to do it best- with this method- the mickey head could be either white or colored a seperate dye and they look really cute- it involves basic sewing- but other than that seems really simple... I think I might actually do one of each and see which looks better!

Today will be t-shirt day!!! Hope to have pics up tomorrow or Monday!
You didn't post the link but it's probably the thread I've already looked at- the one that is directions for making "spiral tie dyed" mickey shirts? I dont know about the sewing part- but even if I did that I thought what you found would "clean" it up and make the mickey look more like mickey. I've seen some pictures there that turned out great- others the mickey ended up bleeding off in areas where the shape of mickey isn't as noticable. KWIM?

I was also thinking if the Mickey was white like you said- that then I could do an iron on transfer of just the classic black mickey icon.... would that look stupid on an otherwise tie dyed all over shirt?

You didn't post the link but it's probably the thread

Sorry- I'm slightly braindead today! Yes- its the one with the sewing... its alot harder than it seems though :-(

I've already looked at- the one that is directions for making "spiral tie dyed" mickey shirts? I dont know about the sewing part- but even if I did that I thought what you found would "clean" it up and make the mickey look more like mickey. I've seen some pictures there that turned out great- others the mickey ended up bleeding off in areas where the shape of mickey isn't as noticable. KWIM?

I was also thinking if the Mickey was white like you said- that then I could do an iron on transfer of just the classic black mickey icon.... would that look stupid on an otherwise tie dyed all over shirt?

I was actually planning on putting character and name decals on our shirts in hte white mickey part- for instance- my fav character is Tigger so I was going to iron on a tigger decal and my name or something in the white part...

Before I found a way to do the white mickey part, i was just gonna put the black mickey heads with our names or something on the shirts- i think as long as the colors are dark enough that they will show up- it'll be ok...

You didn't post the link but it's probably the thread

Sorry- I'm slightly braindead today! Yes- its the one with the sewing... its alot harder than it seems though :-(

I've already looked at- the one that is directions for making "spiral tie dyed" mickey shirts? I dont know about the sewing part- but even if I did that I thought what you found would "clean" it up and make the mickey look more like mickey. I've seen some pictures there that turned out great- others the mickey ended up bleeding off in areas where the shape of mickey isn't as noticable. KWIM?

I was actually planning on putting character and name decals on our shirts in hte white mickey part- for instance- my fav character is Tigger so I was going to iron on a tigger decal and my name or something in the white part...

Before I found a way to do the white mickey part, i was just gonna put the black mickey heads with our names or something on the shirts- i think as long as the colors are dark enough that they will show up- it'll be ok...
Yes, I think the drawing/sewing/pulling it and then keeping other die from getting on the mickey part and/or having the mickey part bleed out from the sewn part is much more difficult (atleast for me!) than it seems for some people. LOL That's why I was all interested in what you found to keep the mickey part (just drawn? I was assuming) white and non-dye-able. Is that a word? :lmao:

I also like your idea of the white mickey center with iron-on of other favorite characters within the white mickey part...... is that how you're going to do it or are you going to do the spiral tye-dye and just not dye the mickey part? LMK!

BigDaddyRog,

Hate to ask but could you post the Musket Mickey/Log version graphic in post #290 with a white background instead of a black one? I'd like to use it but prefer white t-shirts.

I made a trial t-shirt today. Good thing it was a trial - I put the breast design too far toward the sleeve :eek: Oh well, that's how I learn.

Thanks,

Bama ED

Not a problem Ed...here ya go...
MickeyLog-1.jpg

I've looked all over and now I'm really confused. Sorry, I stay that way :confused3 Anyhow, Where can I get just the fonts you guys use? I already have Photoshop 7 and really don't want to have to learn a new program, did I mention I get confused alot? Oh and by the way, I love, love, love all of your designs. :thumbsup2

You guys are always so helpful and quick. Thanks :worship: So, now I'm going to ask a really stupid question. Where and how do I save the zip file. I've never understood zip files. I keep downloading it but it doesn't show up where I think it should be. :confused3 And to think I work on Photoshop everyday. :confused3

Download the zip to your desktop. Unzip it, highlight and copy the fonts you want to keep, and then paste them in the c/windows/font folder.

Hey Guys, thanks for the t-shirt images, I really like the ones with the Musket Mickey, this is me and my wife first time at FWR and we are really excited, anything that we can do to help express our joy helps, any tips on how to get the best iron-ons???, I've so far not had so much luck, I went by the package directions and still could not get the full image transfer!

Look out for us in March 29-April 1st

:banana:

Download the zip to your desktop. Unzip it, highlight and copy the fonts you want to keep, and then paste them in the c/windows/font folder.
Once again thankyou I finally got it!!!:worship: :thanks: :disrocks: I'm so excited and a little nervous to camp at the fort.
This is a little off topic but now all I need is the recipe for the Kongaloosh (sp?) and I'll be set for my March 29th trip :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Kungaloosh is NEVER off topic!!!!:lmao:

1/4 cup capt morgan spiced rum
1/4 cup blackberry brandy
1/4 cup daily's strawberry daq mix
1/4 cup orange juice

enough ice in a blender to make it slushy and enjoy!!!!

after seeing a few of those Musket Mickeys t-shirts, I kind of wondered what was a Kungoloose!

Its the Alcohol filled frosty Icon of Fort Wilderness.....Because FtWildernessGuy said so a LOOONG time ago!! And its really fun to say....especially after youve had a few!!!

after seeing a few of those Musket Mickeys t-shirts, I kind of wondered what was a Kungoloose!

No, no! Kungoloose is the effect, Kungaloosh is the effector! As well as the rallying cry of former adventurers-turned-Fiends!

:santa:

No, no! Kungoloose is the effect, Kungaloosh is the effector! As well as the rallying cry of former adventurers-turned-Fiends!

:santa:

Yes, first you drink Kungaloosh. Then you become Kungaloose. And then you have Kungalucinations.

The next morning.....:sick:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter