"A Christmas Story" FANS - Find Haven Here!

Whenever ds asks what's for dinner and then turns his nose up at it I say, "You love red cabbage Ralphie" There are so many quotable moments from this movie.

I LOVE this movie. My dd's 2nd grade class is going to see the play with her school. I'm wondering how they'll handle the swearing scenes.

Oh yeah, and since this is a Disney board -

Jean Shepard is the narrator of Carousel of Progress

Anyone besides me LOVE the dorky kid in the goggles that bugs Ralphie in line for Santa?

"I like the Wizard of Oz."
"Yeah."
"I like the Tin Man."
"Yeah."

:lmao:

Meatloaf for dinner at our house is now a stage show of that scene every time. And it never gets old!:lmao:

Okay... it's totally, beyond politically incorrect, but!

"Not Fa-Ra-Ra-Ra-Ra!!! Fa-La-La-La-La!!!"

My husband and I can completely dissolve each other with that line!

DH and I Love this movie.

He loves it so much, that I fount him Christmas Story wrapping Paper in Walmart:thumbsup2

My fav part is..."Look, it says Fragilie!!!! Must be from Italy!!!"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Don't forget the classic
"You'll shoot your eye out"

Mr. Parker: He Looks like a deranged Easter Bunny

Mother: He does Not!

Mr. Parker; He does too, he looks like a pink nightmare!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I love the way the department store Santa says hooo hooo hooo, and then kicks Ralphie in the head, down the slide with his boot....pure comedy!!!

I love the movie..it is one of my all time favorites.:love:

Anyone besides me LOVE the dorky kid in the goggles that bugs Ralphie in line for Santa?

"I like the Wizard of Oz."
"Yeah."
"I like the Tin Man."
"Yeah."

:lmao:

Oh my gosh, had to go put on the DVD just to see that part! That kid freaks me out!

For some reason I also love the line "those who did it know their blame".
Nobody talks like that anymore. Of course, then Ralphie looks around all innocent like he's trying to figure out who was guilty. Classic.

Santa: How about a nice football?

Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Football? Football? What's a football? With unconscious will my voice squeaked out 'football'.

Santa Claus: Okay, get him out of here.

Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] A football? Oh no, what was I doing? Wake up, Stupid! Wake up!

Ralphie: [Ralphie is shoved down the slide, but he stops himself and climbs back up] No! No! I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

Santa Claus: You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

:santa:

Just my favorite!!

lamp.jpg
lifebuoysoap.jpg
Bunny.jpg

My dad took us to see this in the movies. I love this movie. My DH used to make fun of me because I would always have in on during the marathon on Christmas. I could watch it over and over....true classic.

Now I have him hooked.

I love the end when they're eating and the goose is smiling at them so he cuts the head off. Too funny....

I love the movie for those very few emotional scenes. When Ralphie snaps and starts beating the crud out of the bully..... Or when Ralphie is so frightened for his Dad to come home after the incident. Its like you are little Ralphie for a few moment. God Bless him....:goodvibes

I :love: this movie - I think I might have it memorized. :)
I do, turns out. When it was on TBS around Thanksgiving, I was unconsciously saying the whole script along with the movie until my roommates came in and pointed it out to me. :rolleyes1 I love this movie so much. My favorite line (and my mom's too - the whole movie reminds her of her childhood) is "Randy laid there like a slug: it was his only defense." :happytv:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter