"A Christmas Story"

marybet

I'm from Ohio, I just live in Alabama.<br><Font co
Who else is watching 24 hours of "A Christmas Story'? The first one just finished and my DH is asleep in his recliner. I will leave it on so he can see it when he wakes up. We usually watch it off and on all day.

It is DH's favorite movie.

I haven't started watching it yet, but I will in a little while.

We're in Cleveland now visiting family. We drove by the "Christmas Story" house today. We didn't do the tour, but I took a picture of it. :)
http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/

Taped it and already watched it. Thank you TBS!

I bought it on dvd the other day and have watched it 3 times.:happytv:

I am watching it right now since my sister borrowed my dvd last year and has yet to return it.

saw the last 15 minutes of the first one and now watching the second one. I will see it many times before the end tomorrow night. We just love it.b

I haven't started watching it yet, but I will in a little while.

We're in Cleveland now visiting family. We drove by the "Christmas Story" house today. We didn't do the tour, but I took a picture of it. :)
http://www.achristmasstoryhouse.com/

That is so cool. I used to live in eastern Ohio, my mom had a friend we would visit in Cleveland. I was in that Higbees store once.

That's so cool! Thanks for posting! I remember seeing that house on ebay, wishing I had the money to buy it. I used to hate this movie, but it grew on me and it just doesn't feel like Christmas until we've watched it a couple of times. I even have the entire Dept. 56 "A Christmas Story" village! My favorite line:

"Fra-gee-lay....that must be Italian...."

Haven't watched it yet but will be when I get to my aunt's house. It's become a tradition that all of the cousins sit in the basement and watch.

Its my favorite movie, and as you can see in my tag "I could watch it over and over again!" We did the tour of the house when it first opened. It was so much fun. If you're in Cleveland and a fan of the movie, I suggest taking the tour.

123394a_christmas_story_house_005-med.jpg

Its my favorite movie, and as you can see in my tag "I could watch it over and over again!" We did the tour of the house when it first opened. It was so much fun. If you're in Cleveland and a fan of the movie, I suggest taking the tour.

123394a_christmas_story_house_005-med.jpg

i wanna take a trip to cleveland just to go on the tour... but for now i'll have to be content with watching it all day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter