A Cool Snack/Meal Idea.......

catjammies

Mouseketeer
Is anyone familiar with these great SMUCKERS ready made PB&J sandwiches??? If not, look for them in the freezer section of your grocery, near the breakfast stuff. Grape & Strawberry. (Costco sells massive size boxes of them!!!)

I use them often for my girls here at home, but I was thinking they'd be great to take to Disney --

In their individual little packages, they keep well frozen, fridged, or by themselves. They thaw quickly.

PB&J is great for a meal - even breakfast - or a snack!!!! Very energizing! Combine with milk from room service or your resort gift shop & you've got a very healthy meal!

Ideas:

*Carry them along for a budget snack or meal at the parks !
*or Eat them for breakfast to tidy everyone over til a Restaurant lunch in a park, etc...! (May help so you could eat at a more "off", less crowded mealtime!)

:jester:

catjammies~ Thanks for the tip! My DS-6 would starve to death w/o PB&J and they do tend to get mushy in a backpack. I've never seen the "SMUCKERS ready made PB&J" but will check them out and run them by him for his approval :rolleyes: before the trip.

Originally posted by catjammies
We'll be there over Easter too!

We'll be at the Contemporary on a SoG relocation with my brother who is in the Air Force.

However, our favorite place are the FW cabins! Ahhhh, so relaxing over there. :)

They also serve them at Typhoon Lagoon, for $3.99 you get 1, a pack of chips and a small drink, in a sand pail.

called a "snacker". It's a square container, kind of the small lunchable size, with grape or strawberry jelly, peanut butter and crackers. I like them since I have a kids who doesn't eat jelly, so he can skip it.

They can be bought individually at my Target for about .99, or a 3 pack for $3.79. They were on sale a few weeks ago, a three pack for $2. I keep them at home for emergency lunches (like when I oversleep-yikes!)

What a great idea!:) I was just wondering what type of small, healthy snacks I could pack in the kids' waist packs.

What other good ideas for toting snacks do you seasoned veterans have?

Originally posted by OBother
What other good ideas for toting snacks do you seasoned veterans have?

We always get the snack size ziplocs & then pack goldfish, pretzel nuggets, dry cereal, etc. & then everyone gets one "fun" snack such as cookies, licorice, tootsie rolls.

It's worked great for each trip. Saves money on snacks & time waiting in snack lines. :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter