A detailed list of where all Dream CM have been

Experiment523

Earning My Ears
Anyone have a list of all the places the Dream CM have been spotted? I m trying to compile a good list so my DD5 has a good chance at having a dream granted. :wizard: :banana:

Although it is very very random here are the places that we saw them during our recent trip.

Expedition Everest midmorning~People exiting the ride fastpasses
Journey of the Land early morning (not sure if I got the name right)~Hats
Toontown~ right at opening not sure what they were giving out but they had the bags and was talking to one of the little girls Also Goofy usually rides his coster with the first child in line (we actually got to ride on the same train!)
Railroad entrance MK~(near splash mountain) giving away all sorts of things we got laynards
MGM~Muppet theatre different items for people coming into the staging area before the video started.

~I did see something interesting some of the lifeguards at our resort also have some year of a million dreams items I saw one of them handing the pack of pins after a little girl helped her brother buckle his life vest.

I am intrested also. I am going to MK on Saturday and want a friend to have a good chance - she hasn't been to Disney in some time.

We are planning to go to EPCOT and MGM this May. Where are they usually at those two parks?

Nellas Elensar

Funny you should ask...I've actually spent the last couple of days going through the stickied thread to create a spreadsheet. I've got everything in, just working on tweaking it...I'll post my "analysis" as soon as I've got it cleaned up a little.;)

Yeah, we're not OCD about this, are we?? :rotfl:

It seems like half the people that say they won something were on Star Tours.

Fantasmic303:rotfl: ...that is too funny...although, I would LOVE to see your spreadsheet!:goodvibes

Lynn

:rotfl: Is that your polite way of telling me to get a move on?!

I guess I better get off the boards and get to work!!

:tiptoe:
It sure is. :rotfl:

No, I was just playing around; however, it would be nice to know the locations at which these dreams most often occur (I do know that it is all random). I have heard that people going on Tom Sawyer Island in the mornings win dreams, but I never tried that.

I am also assuming that Fast Passes are usually given before noon. Am I correct:confused3

Get to work on that list! LOL I am just kidding around.

I also would love to see the spreadsheet.

I just discovered this thread and thought it was interesting.

We only encountered the Dream Team CM's once - at Mission Space - mid morning.
They gave out lanyards to folks playing the "space race" game (not sure what it is called - but the game that people play when you get off the ride).

We saw them wandering around - but never saw them giving out anything else while we were at DW.

Well, since all my tv is repeats tonight, I promise I'll finish it up and post the results after American Idol.

You guys are lucky that Dunder Mifflin and Seattle Grace are on vacation ;) .

(And yes, I have too much time on my hands.)

I'm bummed - I heard that the Office won't be back until APRIL!

Can't wait to see the results of the spreadsheet. :)

Animal Kingdom Park...while waiting for the Festival of the Lion King, the CM told us to go get autographs...wink...we got Mickeys, and there they were , waiting for folks after they got GOOFY'S autograph...we got 2 of the silver mickey ears! Nice keepsake!! Although someone has theirs on ebay already!!! Shame on them!

I didnt think that this thread would get so popular. I am also looking forward to the spreadsheet. please everyone add to this thread and help all of our fellow Disers

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter