A Dream Come True - for Dad!

Kurukthemal

Earning My Ears
Well, it's just about a week away and it's been about three years in the making. Me, Dad, am a moderate level Disney fan. Mostly because everything is well done and practically perfect. I have three lovely DD's (8, 6, 5) and we all went to WDW about 2.5 years ago and enjoyed every minute. I have been obsessed with taking a Disney cruise since then, but because of various reasons, it kept getting postponed. I also love to surprise my kids...more about that in a minute.

So, the stars finally aligned and we are headed to WDW again on 8/4 for four (hmmm...three 4's) glorious days. It will be me, the DD's and DGrandma staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Here's the fun part. My DD's are aware of my fondess and mild obsession with Disney cruises. So, we talk about it a lot. The story goes that some day, when we can afford it, we will go on a Disney cruise.

Well, what they don't know is someday is next Thursday, 8/8. My DD's think we are only doing WDW and heading back to the airport on Thursday. When we arrive at Port Canaveral they will realize that we are finally headed on a Disney cruise (albeit a short 3-day one). I hope to record our arrival at the port and their reaction. Needless to say, I am very, very, very excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter