A dumb question that I should know the answer to....

laceemouse

laceemouse
Hi all! I have not been around much lately, and I have a question that I should know the answer to but I don't! We have 7-day passes for all of us that we have used on 2 trips so far. I think we still have 3 days on them, plus 3 extras for water park days. I just found out that there is a MVMCP on the 20th of December, and we will be at VWL from the 18th to the 26th so we may get tickets for it and let that be our MK day. Anyway, where can I find out for sure how many days we have left? I know I can find out at the gate, but can I find out ahead of time at the Disney Store or online or something? We have decided to pull our kids out of public school and start homeschooling so I have been consumed by researching that for months! TIA for the info, it is good to be back on the DIS!!! :Pinkbounc

Anyway, where can I find out for sure how many days we have left? I know I can find out at the gate, but can I find out ahead of time at the Disney Store or online or something?

I'm afraid not, the only places that can tell you that are at any of the guest relations offices at WDW (TDS at MCO might be able to, but I'm not sure of that).

HTH

You used to be able to call WDW and give them the number on your ticket and they would tell you, but they have stopped doing that.

If you have a friend that is going to WDW anytime soon, send the tickets with them and let them check for you at Guest Services. I have done that for friends myself.

I just read the answer to your question the other day on allearsnet.com. What everyone said is true you HAVE to be in Disney to check, sorry.

Thanks everyone for the info. I think I will just rely on my memory, and if we need to buy more tickets when we are down there we will.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter