A Few More Dreams Came True <3 Trip Report - HNY - 22-27 June 2014

Anemone

DIS Veteran
Sorry it's taken me a few days to get this started. We had a brilliant time but I came home shattered and because sister had a hospital appointment yesterday didn't get a minute to myself until yesterday evening.

So my sister and I were off for our second birthday trip to Disneyland Paris, this time staying in Hotel New York.

Day 1 - Sunday 22 June

We set off from my house on a lovely sunny morning at 9am to drive the couple of hours to Dublin airport. We were met off the airport car park bus by my aunt who had come over on the aircoach to see us off. I had requested assistance at the airport and it was great. They let us take the wheelchair off so we could go get a cuppa and chat with my aunt before we went through security. Then sister and I were free to roam the shops rather than just sitting at the gate twiddling our thumbs.

Slight hiccup at security when a lady in front of us set off the alarm and the hand held scanner was bleeping like mad so the female security person was kept busy with her and the rest of us had to wait until someone else came to help. When she did she got involved in a discussion with the original security person over what was happening and so all the ladies were queued for another 10 minutes before we could continue on through. The delay and the concern about or belongings on the conveyor belt meant I left a bottle of medicine belonging to sister and we were called on the tannoy to lift the courtesy telephone and then had to wheel back to security and collect it.

Flight was problem free and by we were met at CDG by a lovely, chatty young man with a wheelchair and taken through to get our bags and then out to wait for our shuttle. RSTransports picked us up and we were in the queue to check in at 6.30 French time. I had e-mailed to ask for a room near reception / lifts because of my sister's mobility issues and we were given ground floor room 168 in Gramercy Park. There was a patio door and little patio but no table or chairs like at the terrrace rooms in the DLH.

A lovely surprise awaited sister in the room. She was really pleased.

There was also a bottle of water which was very welcome in the hot weather we had.

Quick change into shorts for me then we walked down to the main park. It had gone 7 so we were too late to use Pause Gourmand vouchers that evening. We went to City Hall and got sister's disabled priority card then hunger took over so we went to Lucky Nugget for food. There was a short queue but it moved fairly quickly. We both ordered angus burger meals and they were happy to give sister one without mushrooms. The bill was 35.98 and I tried to pay with 1 of our plus HB vouchers and top it up but the CM would only allow us to have 1 meal on the voucher - we would have had to pay the full price of the other meal. I did try to argue but he was unmovable and there was no way I was going to sit in Lucky Nugget drinking alcohol all evening which was the only way I could have used the full 33 Euro value so I decided to keep both plus vouchers for Annettes on our last day and gave him our hotel easypass to pay. He then pointed out it had been set up "ID only" at check in even though I had requested a payment card and my credit card had been swiped. I paid in cash and we were shown to our table and the food came pretty quickly. It could have been hotter but was tasty and disappeared pretty quickly as we were hungry. When our desserts came I asked for drink refills - the waiter looked surprised but brought them all the same. I had the berry sundae which was as delicious as Kizzabell had said it would be and sister had plain ice cream.

At about 8pm a trio came out and played a set for half an hour or so. It was fairly easy listening country music which is not my music genre of choice but I recognised a couple of Neil Diamond songs.

When we'd eaten we wandered over to Adventureland and sister spotted the pirate at the entrance to POTC.

I took advantage of her enthusiasm at this stage and suggested we go for a ride so off we went via the disabled entrance beside Blue Lagoon and we got a boat to ourselves which was a bit weird. I knew from last time the front row was not going to work for sister so we sat in the second and off we went. It would be a stretch to say she loved it but she didn't hate it and definitely enjoyed bits of it. I scanned the ride photo onto the photopass app on my phone and didn't think to take a photo of it as well so it was lost when I couldn't validate it - more on that later.

We looked round the shop and sister was quite taken with this Jack Sparrow hat but in the end decided she could live without it.

We went over to Fantasyland and had a quick go on the Carousel and then one on Dumbo. :goodvibes Dumbo had been closed when we were there last year so I was really pleased it had opened for this trip. We had one of many goes on Buzz - it seems to be a firm favourite with sister.

We went to the disabled area to wait for dreams but at 10.35 sister said she was cold and I decided not to push it on our first evening and we walked back to the hotel. After I'd sorted the easypass at reception we went into the bar for a night cap and I ordered a cocktail for each of us - sister's came in a souvenir cup with a light up tinkerbell on the straw.

Mine was a Glamour and was nice if a tad "medicinal tasting. [24.98 for both.]

Sister was asleep pretty quickly and I unpacked our bags while I wound down enough to go to bed myself.

Day 2 - Monday 23 June

We woke about half 8 and were washed, dressed, sun creamed and medicated by 9.20 which is pretty good going for sister. Breakfast was in New York City Bar and there was a short wait for a table - no more than 5 minutes. I could see there was a big queue at the meet and greet but ignored it until after we'd eaten. We both had a cooked breakfast - pretty much the same as we got last year in DLH but no cooked tomatoes which I missed and none of the Danone yoghurt drinks which sister missed.

When we came out of breakfast Pluto was wandering the lobby so we grabbed a photo.

I needed to talk to the concierge about a special birthday treat for sister the following morning and that done we went back to the room to gather our stuff and we went off to the main park.

First stop was to get a ticket to see a princess later. We got an appointment at 4.30 leaving us time to get to the disabled area for the parade at 5.30.
Next we went to the Mickey meet and greet. Sister was ecstatic with happiness - almost speechless which is very rare indeed. Mickey was a firm favourite on this trip.

Next I wanted to try a couple of rides we hadn't managed last year so we did Pinnochio and Snow White which were fine but didn't really thrill me as much as Peter Pan had last year. We didn't do that ride on this trip as I had read that in the event of a breakdown to evacuate you might have to go down ladders which would be totally beyond sister.

We did It's a Small World and then Casey Junior then sister had an ice lolly break on a bench in Central Plaza while I took some photos of the floral displays and topiary. Really loved the planting and beautiful vibrant colours. The park looked lovely and sparkly in the sunshine.

After our daily dose of Buzz we wandered over to Adventureland and did the Aladdin's passage walk through which we had also missed last year. I loved this bench.

Then it was time to head back to the hotel for our afternoon rest. This is where I really missed the closeness of the DLH - sister struggled with the walk through the village even to HNY which is so close. We diverted via the train station so I could buy some beer and wine and other bits and pieces in the station shop at reasonable prices and as we had alcohol we waited a few minutes and got the bus to the hotel. I was a bit taken aback when we had to put our bags through an x ray machine outside the hotel but either they weren't looking for alcohol or they didn't look very carefully as we were fine.

We had a bite to eat and then napped for an hour. When my alarm went off it was time to go see our princess though we both could have slept for a bit longer. Walked down to the park and were offered the choice of Ariel or Jasmine when we went into the pavilion. We'd met Ariel last year so I asked for Jasmine. She was delightful - really tender with sister who actually was a bit non plussed - possibly because she's less familiar with Aladdin than with other Disney films so I'm not sure she knew who she was.

We were in good time for Magic on Parade so made our way to the disabled area at castle stage. Sister was quite excited as she loved the parade last year.

When the parade had passed we followed the crowd over to the Adventureland entrance and made our way to Blue Lagoon where we had a 6 o'clock reservation. I asked could we sit at the water's edge and were told yes but when we got into the restaurant I realised there was a flight of steps down to the level where that was and that sister was going to struggle with them so I asked could we sit on the same level and we were given a table near the steps and where we could still see the boats. Not at all their fault but I was a little disappointed.

I knew sister would struggle with the food here - she has very bland tastebuds and genuine issues with spicy food upsetting her tummy so I asked our waiter if we could order from the children's menu for her as she would eat the plainer food on that menu. He was adamant that it wasn't possible until I said I would pay with an adult HB voucher for her food and then it became possible. TBH that attitude annoyed me a bit but I wasn't going to let it spoil my dinner and at least I knew sister would eat her chicken and gravy. She had rice with it and ate all the rice and most of the chicken which was a bit dry. I had the Caribbean salad to start and the barracuda main and loved everything. I followed up with the mango delight while sister had plain vanilla ice cream. With dessert I ordered a glowtini and a second soft drink for sister. I like the way they served the glowtini here on the saucer of dry ice.

In the end I was only charged for the glowtini (13.59) - sister's HB voucher covered her meal and both drinks.

I'd gone out leaving my mobile under my pillow - hate not having it with me - and sister was complaining of a sore tummy so we sauntered back to the hotel. The sore tummy didn't stop her asking for a Ben and Jerrys ice cream at the stall at the top of the Village and so we sat on a bench in front of HNY while she ate it watching the lake and just soaking up the atmosphere.

Back in the room we skyped our aunt and had an early night. I left sister's cards and birthday presents on the end of her bed for the morning. :cheer2:

What a great start :)
You've done so much already :cool1:
Your sister face when she meet Mickey I bet that made the whole trip for you she looks so happy.

Can not wait to read more :thumbsup2

I've been waiting for your report! Great start!
Lots of characters already.

we almost had issues with our vouchers in blue lagoon aswell....we had one premium child voucher (worth €29) but ordered 2 kids menus @€15.99 and they said we'd have to pay full whack for the second one. we weren't impressed but nothing we could do. When we got the bill though they only charged us for our Glowtini & beer. happy days (I got no dry ice though!!!)

Thanks Rachael. Yes - her face in that photo just captures her joy so well. I will remember that smile forever. :goodvibes

Thanks too dhidra - characters are what sister goes to Disney for - the rest is just to keep me happy. :rotfl2:

I thought they were much less flexible with the vouchers this year than I remember them being last year - had a moment in CM when I thought they were going to be funny but they were fine in the end. I wondered if it was because we had free HB vouchers this time, but you had paid for yours I think?

Sorry you got no dry ice - next time I would insist on it. ;)

Lovely start to your trip - love the photos of your sister with Mickey and Jasmine.

Interested to find out how the new photo pass worked out.

Look forward to more :)

Loved reading your trip report so far, looks like you and your sister had a lovely time :goodvibes

I'm also really interested to hear what you thought of the photopass thing!

Can't wait for the rest of your report :cloud9:

Day 3 - Tuesday 24 June - Birthday!

I was wakened at 3.45am by sister rattling the paper on her birthday presents which she had started to unwrap and was less than warm in my request that she lie down and go back to sleep until morning. :guilty: Felt a bit of a bad sister - I can cope with anything after a full night's sleep! :guilty:

She was asleep in minutes and didn't wake until 7.30 which I could cope with. The great thing about dementia means she had no memory of me being cross in the night and was in brilliant form having slept well and being excited about her birthday. She opened her cards and presents and was really pleased to get some money to spend in the shops.

As a surprise I had arranged for us to have an Empire State Club breakfast so we got washed and dressed in our new birthday clothes and went off to the 6th floor to find the lounge. The staff were very welcoming. I was surprised at how small the lounge is but it is lovely and quiet. The food was mostly the same as the normal buffet but they did have some extras - cooked tomatoes :thumbsup2 danone yoghurt drinks :thumbsup2 crepes :thumbsup2 and some things I wouldn't dream of eating for breakfast like smoked salmon and olives. It was beautifully presented in white china dishes rather than the metal ones downstairs.

We had just started to eat when Mickey Mouse arrived and sister was a bit taken aback - I hadn't told her there would be characters. He said hello and he and sister had a cuddle then he signed the book and went away again only to appear a few minutes later carrying a brownie with 3 birthday candles in it. The staff gathered round and everyone in the lounge joined in singing Happy Birthday. She absolutely loved it and I cried. pixiedust:

After we'd calmed down and eaten some more food Pluto arrived. He signed her book and gave her a cuddle.

We stayed for about an hour an a half and I had about 3 courses including a crepe with fresh strawberries. :blush: We paid 15 Euro each which I thought was worth it for a special birthday treat.

Downstairs Goofy and Max were at the meet and greet so we joined the queue. When it was our turn the CM with them saw sister's T shirt and started another round of Happy Birthday which everyone in the queue joined in again. She had lovely interaction from Goofy and Max too. This was turning into a really lovely day and it had barely started. :cheer2:

We headed for the park to go to City Hall for a happy birthday badge and phone call from Mickey. As we came out from the hotel though I saw Panoramagique was up. :cool1: I begged sister to go on with me - if she wouldn't I couldn't as I couldn't leave her on her own. She agreed reluctantly and I promised I wouldn't let her fall out - it worries me sometimes that she thinks I might do such things! She only tolerated it but I was very grateful she'd been so brave - it was very special. It wasn't operating at all when we were there last June and I only saw the balloon up on one other day we were there this year.

DLH and the main park - look at those queues at bag check coming from the train station and car parks!

The studios

Our hotel through the middle of the donut.

We set off for the main park again but when we arrived the queues for City Hall were right across the plaza so we decided to leave that until later and went into the Emporium to do some shopping. Sister had been looking for a new backpack and got one with an all over mickey print in a sort of graffiti style - it appears below in at least one of the lunch time photos. She bought some new pins as well for her lanyard. Then we headed back up through the village for our 12.15 reservation at Cafe Mickey (though I had no idea how I was going to find room for more food!)

We were seated in the main part of the restaurant in the centre and ordered pasta carbonara for sister and a chicken caesar salad for myself. I ordered a birthday cake for dessert. Our waitress asked if we had vouchers and I said yes, we had plus vouchers. While we were still waiting for our food Goofy came to see us

closely followed by Pluto

I love this badge

Eeyore was next to cuddle us

and then Dale

When Mickey arrived I thought sister was going to cry

but she recovered well

Chip was next

and finally Rabbit from Winnie the Pooh - I have never seen him before and so was really pleased

The characters were great but the food was only so so. Sister enjoyed her pasta and ate a fair bit of it. My salad was pretty dire - way too much overly salty dressing and the lettuce was soft and limp rather than crunchy. I was glad of my over indulgent breakfast to be honest.

The waitress arrived with the birthday cake and Goofy hot footed it over to join in Happy Birthday - once again lots of other guests and staff joined in and it was really special.

After we'd eaten our cake - we did offer to share with the tables around us but they politely declined - we had another visit from Eeyore who knocked glasses and a bottle off the table with his bum. I picked up the broken glass and he looked on like a naughty little boy so sister gave him lots of hugs and told him he'd be alright. Our waitress cracked me up when she said "Oh Eeyore, not again!"

A family at the next table offered to take a photo of us together

and then Pluto saw and ran over for a group shot

Brilliant interaction from the characters so in spite of the poor food I felt lunch was a great success.

When the bill came it was for 74 Euro and change. I wanted to give our waitress a tip as she had been lovely so put our 2 plus vouchers and 15 Euro in the wallet. She came back and asked did we not have a voucher for the birthday cake. I said no and counted out the plus vouchers at 33 Euro, 66, then the notes 76 and 81. She looked confused but then just shrugged and accepted it. I think she had been going to say that the vouchers only covered the food and not the cake and insist I paid 26 Euro on top of the vouchers! :confused3

It was nearly 2 so we went back to the hotel room and napped. I had set an alarm for 4 but sister was awake again before this so we got up. We set off for the park again and this time the queue at City Hall was pretty short so we went in and got the birthday badge. As it was really busy I didn't ask for the phone call but we made our way through the park to the castle stage for the parade. The disabled section was very full today and we couldn't get near the front. Several families had blocked space at the rope for them and their empty prams which I felt was a bit mean.

After the parade passed we wandered over to Fantasyland and did the Carousel and Dumbo. We hadn't managed to use any PG vouchers yet so we wandered down to Casey's then and got drinks and donuts and also shared a hotdog and fries. We had another go on Buzz and then wandered about just enjoying the lovely evening.

By 9pm we were both tired so we staked out a bench at Central Plaza in the disabled viewing area for dreams and cuddled up to wait. I decided this evening that sister really couldn't cope any more with the walking and that I would sort out a wheelchair in the morning - if I'd had my credit card with me for the deposit I'd have done it that evening. When the sun went down sister got chilly so I got out the layers I'd brought with me for her and wrapped her up warm. Of course she then fell asleep on my shoulder and stayed that way until after Dreams had finished. I loved it but felt a bit guilty about having kept her out so late and was apprehensive about walking back to the hotel in the dark with her. We managed but there were a lot of very dark sections where she felt quite unsafe because she couldn't see properly. Her dementia causes lots of visual and spatial distortion which can be very scary for her in poor lighting.

Thank you for reading Ms Poppins and adcadc.

The photopass wasn't available to ordinary guests - I think Jonjo got to test it as part of his Ratatouille preview visit and I hope he can tell us more about that but it's apparently not on sale to ordinary visitors until later this month.

I'd downloaded the app before we went and was able to scan the ride photo at POTC but it then said I needed to validate the photo within 2 hours or it would be deleted. As it was late evening we were back in hotel within the 2 hour window but when I tried to validate it it wanted me to enter a photopass+ code which of course I didn't have so it wouldn't save it. I envisage problems however when this goes live if they still only offer 2 hours grace to validate photos on the app as there is currently no wifi in the parks. Personally I'm not going to incur huge data roaming charges to save money on ride photos.

Will do more tomorrow - this is fun but quite tiring. Once again thanks to everyone for reading. :grouphug:

Oh I've only just seen this!!!! Can't wait to read the rest of your report. What a lovely birthday your sister had - and you made me tear up with the breakfast birthday brownie!!

C x

Buy the look on your sister face in the pics Mickey is her fav right ?
What a lovely birthday you gave her perfect pixiedust:
Love the T-shirt it's the one that says I love my sister isn't it.
Looking forward to reading more x

Wow what a fab start :wizard:
You really made your sister's dreams come true. Lovely to see that beautiful bond and I cannot wait to read more :goodvibes

Thanks disneynat, Kizzy, Rachael, dhidra, C3PO and cdsmiler. I haven't forgotten about this - my aunt is here for weekend and she's old school - thinks there's something wrong with computers and the people who use them - so I'll get back to it when she's not here to disapprove. lol

Rachael, yes - it is the I love my sister one - I was buying her the Birthday Girl one and decided to get one for myself. I think it was you dhidra who posted the link to RedBubble? - thanks for that. :thumbsup2

Day 4 - Wednesday 25 June

We had had a brilliant day on Tuesday but the holiday wasn't over yet. Wednesday morning we were up around 8.30 and when we went for breakfast I decided to be a bit of a rebel and walked on past the sign directing us to New York City Diner, past the Meet and Greet and joined the queue for Parkside Diner. I was keen to get to see the restaurants as well as the bar. The buffet was identical but it was nice to get a different view while we ate. Great interaction this morning from the CMs there - sister was high-fived by them all as we went in much to her delight. The character at the Meet and Greet was Mickey and as we already had 2 Mickey autographs in her book I persuaded sister to leave it this morning.

We headed for the Studios today and first stop was the wheelchair hire place. There was a ridiculously slow queue and we were almost 45 minutes waiting in line but eventually we were sorted and sister jumped into her chariot and we wheeled our way through Studio 1, a huge weight off my mind. It was almost 11.30 so we went to Production Courtyard to see whether there was going to be a Stars and Cars Meet and Greet.

About 11.45 a CM started roping off a large circle and at 12 they made an announcement and the cars came out from between Studio 1 and the Cinemagique theatre. We were at the rope where the cars came in and got great interaction from Jasmine and Aladdin & Woody and Jessie who both made a fuss of sister. We stayed back a bit though as there was a lot of pushing at the rope. After a few minutes the characters separated and queues formed in front of each of them. We joined the queue for Daisy - I've never seen her before at a M&G. A CM approached us after a couple of minutes and told me to follow them. He spoke to the CM with Daisy and asked us to wait then Daisy called us forward. She was lovely and sister was thrilled.

Minnie was beside her and her CM asked us to wait a minute and then waved us forward. She did a little dance for sister and was very affectionate - made a huge fuss of her disney nails too.

We took a break then and decided to come back at 1. Sister found room for yet another ice lolly - I'm surprised she didn't turn into Elsa from Frozen she ate so many in the week.

We had a wander around and looked through the shrubbery blocking off Place de Remy. Couldn't see that much - just a few tantalising glimpses.

At 1 the characters stayed in the circle. We had been waiting where Woody and Jessie had been at 12 so the CM who came to tell us took us to meet Woody. He was such a pet. After making a fuss of sister and posing for a photo he pointed at me, beckoned me forward and gave me the biggest, bestest hug. Made me fill up a little. :love:

I saw some space at the other side of the circle and we went round and we met Mushu.

We went to the 1.30 showing of Cinemagique which I love. We came out and went straight to the disabled area to watch Stars and Cars. Got lots of waves and kisses from the characters we'd met earlier. We walked round to Toon Plaza after the parade and were 4th in the queue for the 2.30 Mickey and friends meet and greet. I laughed when Mickey himself came out but sister didn't mind meeting him again, in fact she was delighted.

It was almost 3 so we went to En Coulisse and got a burger and our Pause Gourmande drink and Magnum for lunch then headed back to the hotel for our nap. In no time at all it was 5 o'clock and time to get up for our 6pm reservation at the Auberge. We made it just in time - I'd intended to watch the parade from castle stage at 5.30 when I made that booking but that would have meant sister not having an hour's sleep which she needed so we had to make our way round the parade and through Liberty Arcade to get to Fantasyland. I asked for a table near the fireplace but were told they don't have any tables for 2 there. We were seated quite near the main room where the dancefloor is - a much better place than where we were last year - which gave us a bit of a view of what was going on and the CM called us when the dancing began so we could go and watch.

Ariel and Prince Eric danced

Then Cinderella joined us at our table

Followed closely by Belle who was most impressed with sister's Disney nails

She was lovely and we talked about her new dress

Perla

and Suzy are so cuddly - sister loves them

and finally just when we thought they would never come and we would have to go Ariel and Eric

Now about the food - we actually enjoyed the food here last year but they've removed the quail dish which sister had for her starter. I told her it was chicken and she enjoyed it. :rotfl2: There was nothing on the starter menu that sister would eat - she's a non-fish eating, mushroom and salad hater - so I ordered the grilled vegetables without the vegetables and salad - ie, just the poached egg that they were served with. ;) The waiter laughed and said he would see what he could do and came with vegetables and 2 poached eggs. She ate the eggs and left the vegetables. I had and loved the Ham and Fig salad.

For mains I had the braised beef which again was amazing and sister had the chicken which she quite enjoyed. I'd asked for the truffle sauce to be served separately in case it was too mushroomy for her but she liked it.

I really like the dessert here - a very good chocolate mouse wrapped in good chocolate and served with a sharp raspberry coulis - but sister ate only a few spoonfuls with a face that looked like she was taking a really foul tasting medicine.

After dinner I took advantage of the wheelchair to do a few things that I knew sister would have struggled to do on foot. We wandered round Alice's Labyrinth, visited the Dragon under the castle and then I decided to go for broke and we wandered over to Phantom Manor. On the way I bought her a slush refill as a sort of bribe to make me feel better then we were shown by a CM to the disabled boarding area for PM. Sadly [or in sister's case fortunately] the wheelchair entrance misses the pre-show and goes straight to where you board the doom buggies. They stopped them for us to get on, just like they do for Buzz and off we went. Sister didn't like it but sucked madly on her slush all the way round like an anxious baby with a dummy. Unfortunately when we were less than 3 feet from the end - the people had got out of the buggy in front of us - the ride stopped for almost 10 minutes. Not quite sure what the problem was but it seemed from the announcements the CMs kept making that there was some misbehaviour from some guests on board. I was grateful this hadn't happened while we were still in the dark bit as sister wasn't too bothered by the wait but was a little unsettled by the banging and shouting from some impatient guests in the buggies behind us. Eventually we got moving again and a huge cheer went up only for the ride to stop to let me and sister out a few feet later. I got a fit of the giggles at this point at the thought of all the impatient people having to wait again and sister was very awkward getting off the ride almost getting stuck. She has much less mobility in her right arm and leg and finds it hard to lead with these which caused difficulty as that was what the ride needed. The CM was almost as amused as I was and stuck her tongue out at the buggies behind us and said "haha". Eventually we got sister back in her wheelchair and off we went, her muttering that she won't be doing that again and me giggling like a loon. I was pleased to get to try it and look forward to getting to do the whole ride properly some time.

We did some more shopping on way out of park but I didn't chance going on any more rides that evening - sister had had enough. We stopped off in the hotel bar for a night cap - a Mojito for me (11.95) and Sprite for sister (4.39). Tonight we got nibbles with our drinks - I'd been a little disappointed we hadn't got any on Sunday evening. There was a World Cup match that evening at 10 involving France and as the French national anthem played a number of the bar staff stood and sang along with their right hand clasped across their chest - it was a bit silly yet very touching at the same time and the entire bar clapped and cheered them when they finished. Needless to say we didn't stay to watch the match but had another earlyish night.

Meant to say I had a fizzy water and sister a Sprite with our Auberge meal and the bill came to 140.36 leaving an eye watering 74.36 to pay after our HB plus vouchers came off. I have to think of it as just over 10 Euro per character I suppose. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter