A few questions about IOA...(carryons,other stuff...)

The Green Goblin

Super Villain
I heard that purses and such would not be allowed on the Hulk. What about any of the other rides?

Are fanny packs/waist pouches allowed on all rides? If not, which ones can I not take them on?

What are good picture taking areas? Besides the ones that are marked.

What times will characters in each island be out? I definately need a pic with Dr. Doom and The Green Goblin.

How should crowds be on the 26th of March (tuesday)? Orange county isn't on spring break, but Brevard is. Should I expect long wait times?

Thanks alot, Rob

Rides that do not allow carry-on bags are:

IOA: Hulk, Dueling Dragons
USF: MIB

You can take along a fanny pack as long as it is not huge. I was asked today to put my fanny pack in a locker before I went on the Hulk. I've never been asked that.

As for characters, look at your map for some meet and greets. For your Marvel characters, look at the map for the Marvel Super Hero Parade to meet them.

Barry, they've changed the rules for MIB...they added a hook and there is a basket, so you can bring stuff on there now...but, they have alot of people who forget and leave stuff there, MIB DID leave his nuts hanging there one day, after all...and both he and RobertW left their ET posters in the basket...so it might be better for people to get a free locker if they want...

Goblin, The crowds should be very heavy this week, but the park is open late all week as well. It's spring break and it's Easter week, traditionally one of the busiest weeks...

The lockers they have outside of Hulk, dragons and MIB are free, for up to 1 hour for Hulk and Dragons (be careful with the wait times else your stuff will be trapped if you've put your money IN the locket!) and 2 hours for MIB...

The characters are out quite often too, so you shouldn't have a problem!

Have fun!
Karen

Hey Green Goblin - We were there a couple of weeks ago and we couldn't believe how often the characters were out and how accessible they were. Once as we were leaving Spiderman, walking down that long hallway that leads to the gift shop, the Green Goblin was hiding in a little niche in the wall just before the gift shop. He was being so still, at first we weren't sure he was real...until he grabbed us! It was hilarious. He was great, took pictures with everyone, chatted a little. He seemed to really like his job.

It seemed to me that it was easier to interact with GG and Dr. Doom than it was with Spiderman and Captain America. Guess no one likes the bad guys.

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter