A few questions re Cali trip

zacno

Earning My Ears
Next year my family is planning a 2 week trip to California. My husband will be in Reno for the national bowling tournament the last week in June. My 2 sons and myself are going to meet him there on a Friday. We will spend a day in Reno, a day or 2 in Yosemite, SF, driving down the coast. The second week will be spent in Disney/San Diego.
The second Sunday we are in CA will be the fourth of July. I'm wondering where we should plan on spending the night. We were thinking possibly on the Queen Mary, taking the tour that day, and seeing the fire works that night. Is there somewhere else we should consider staying for the Fourth? Wondering about crowds, etc.
The last 3 days of the trip we plan on spending in San Diego. Looking for a nice hotel with a great pool. Willing to splurge a little, but don't want to go crazy, so we can do some relaxing before flying home.
Any suggestions would be appreciated, Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter