A Frump's TR: "Me Gusta Epic Mealtime! Stop Thinking My Thoughts: I'm Five." DR LINK!

Kristen, I just had a small favour to ask.
Since you are the queen of schoolbread, would you mind terribly if I borrowed a schoolbread photo for my TR since I had one for the first time last trip and finished it so quickly I forgot to take a picture? (This would be where I would use that facepalm smiley again). I wouldn't feel right using one without permission. :goodvibes

Oh go for it! Absolutely!​

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I just finished the report :) you know I loved it. But i have to say, I love that you ended it at Coronado Springs! <3 aka my homeeee. Aka I am here right now. :lmao: Good job, frump!

Noooooooo... so sad to see this ending. :sad: But heck if you are doing a TR/DR for August I will be so interested to see what you and your family did before our first random dismeet and after our second random dismeet!!! :rotfl2:

Frump Fans Unite ... we need your next TR/DR stat!!!

You had so many funny moments from those tour groups at the water parks (ok, more annoying but you made it seem kinda funny), to the funny character moments to the Father of the Bride 2 - "Do I know you??" Love that line that is in the scene you mentioned.

Your Olivia's breakfast looks yummy! I really need to try some new places. :)

I finally caught up, and it's over! LOL!

I love reading your TRs! They always make me happy, and it's a great break from awful homework!! :goodvibes Keep it up, Frump!!! :thumbsup2

I absolutely loved this trip report! You and Allie are so cute! Can't to read about your next adventure!

Just finished reading all of the updates! OHMYGOD SO MUCH AWESOME AND FRUMPINESS. It was too perfect.
Great job on this TR, Kristen! :goodvibes

I've loved reading this! I've had it bookmarked for awhile. & I just caught up & finished it.:love:

Helllooo updates! I can't believe you got all that done in one day. I've been recovering this week from a sinus surgery, and your TR was a perfect way to pass the time. Your Boardwalk pictures were amazing, and made me so happy to look at. There is something about the stillness of that area that makes me feel like I'm on vacation. :)

I see your ticker for Disneyland. Do you know what dates you will be there? We are considering going for a couple days at the end of June. LOVE the original park.

Kristen, for your June DLR trip let me know if you have any time for a quick meet up in the park. Em is usually there every weekend already. :) If not, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again at MK one day!! That's so funny how that worked out.

Thanks for another great FRUMP TR! Can't wait for the next one!

You are so welcome! The next one is coming soon!​

I don't post often, but I've read all your TRs and follow you on Twitter. You crazy woman, 22 updates!! :faint: I somehow managed to read them all, though I had to give up sleep...

My favorite update was Typhoon Lagoon. I LOVE the water parks, and it's so rare that you get to read about them and see pictures in TRs. I love that you guys spent so much time in the awesome wave pool. How could you share the donuts? They're so good, I want them all to myselffffffffffffffffff!!!!

I can't wait to read about your next adventure!

I know I'm still tired from it LOL. Thanks for reading!

I love the wave pool! Ah I know they're so yummy!

It's coming soon!​

When is there going to be a Jess-Kristin adventure?

Next month!

I seriously think you should get PAID for trip reporting like how youtubers get paid for vlogging haha

Hahaha that would be nice!​

Loved the TR! Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks! It's coming soon!​

I saw the word "frump" and knew I had to read this report. I liked the great writing, the wonderful pictures, and it really shines through how much you all truly love WDW. I am going to have to go read all your other TR's now. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hahaha well I'm so glad you did! Thank you so much! Enjoy!​

I totally agree!!!!

Kristen brings so much "Disney Joy" to so many DISers-the quality of her "work" always amazes me.

Some of us don't have Family and/or friends who "get" WDW(What a bunch of LOSERS! so The DIS IS our "Disney Family/friends" and DISers like Kristen really bring us a lot of Disney fun!

I think Walt Disney himself would be very impressed by the love that Kristen has for the Resort that bears his name.

Well thank you so much!

OH MY GOD KRISTEN. I don't even know what to say, or where to begin!! AHH I LOVE THIS TRIP REPORT. I didn't have time to finish all your updates so I seriously thought about it all day at work and I am finally done. :D I am so sad that we are missing each other in May b/c you just do Disney so similar to how I do and we would have so much fun. WAHH! Well I'm so happy you go so much b/c that means someday our trips will match and in the meantime I get endless frump TRs. :thumbsup2

p.s. Oh you are SO much prettier than Megan Fox. Like. How ridiculous to even compare. After all those fillers in her poor face... I don't even know.

Hahaha I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I am sooo sad about that! SOMEDAY!

Aww thank you princess! You're so sweet. :goodvibes

yeh yeh updatepalooza! Once again I think this is the first post I've done on the thread but I've definitely been reading along!!!

Such a frumpy trip report :) thanks for sharing your trip with us!

Thanks so much for reading!​

WAHHHH IT'S OVERRRRR

This was an amaaazing trip report, and even though i suck at commenting during I did read the whole thing!!

I'm so excited to read the next one!! You are literally making me so excited for my trip!!

AHH!! I CANT WAIT FOR THE POLY!!!

So can't believe we are missing eachother at the poly. Would be hilariously fun!!!

:cake: Here's a cake to celebrate the end of the TR, just incase you didn't eat enough food on your trip.

I suck at commenting as well! Thanks for reading girl!

I CAN'T EITHER YAYYY!

That would have been awesome.​

YAY!! What a fantastic TR!

Where did you find the Pixie Dust pillow? That is awesome!!

I love your dress too- Did you find that at TREN-D? I have never been in there... I wonder if you can order that dress online??

Thank you!

World of Disney I believe. I'm not sure if they have them anymore...

Yes I did! I don't think you can get them online though.​

Kristen, your trip reports are always entertaining.

So frumpy and so much fun to read. :upsidedow

Can't wait for the next one!

Thanks girl! It's coming up! I have SO much catching up on your TR to do!! :yay:

This is my first time reading one of your TRs, and I loved it! You are such a fun writer. Thanks for sharing such a great time with all of us!

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!​

I just finished the report :-) you know I loved it. But i have to say, I love that you ended it at Coronado Springs! <3 aka my homeeee. Aka I am here right now. Good job, frump!

Thanks princess! It was a great way to finish off the trip. :thumbsup2

Noooooooo... so sad to see this ending. :sad: But heck if you are doing a TR/DR for August I will be so interested to see what you and your family did before our first random dismeet and after our second random dismeet!!! :rotfl2:

Frump Fans Unite ... we need your next TR/DR stat!!!

You had so many funny moments from those tour groups at the water parks (ok, more annoying but you made it seem kinda funny), to the funny character moments to the Father of the Bride 2 - "Do I know you??" Love that line that is in the scene you mentioned.

Your Olivia's breakfast looks yummy! I really need to try some new places. :)

The DR is starting veerrryyy soon! Stay tuned and thank you so so much for reading!

Hahahah Steve Martin is so great. Love him. And yes I do have a knack for turning annoying into hilarious for myself. :rotfl:

It was so delicious! I want to go back.​

I finally caught up, and it's over! LOL!

I love reading your TRs! They always make me happy, and it's a great break from awful homework!! :goodvibes Keep it up, Frump!!! :thumbsup2

LOL sorry about that!

Thank you so much!​

I absolutely loved this trip report! You and Allie are so cute! Can't to read about your next adventure!

Thank you! It's coming up soon!​

Just finished reading all of the updates! OHMYGOD SO MUCH AWESOME AND FRUMPINESS. It was too perfect.
Great job on this TR, Kristen! :goodvibes

Hahaha thank you! Glad you enjoyed it!​

Thank you Kristen, I really appreciate it. You're very kind!! :goodvibes

Looking forward to the next FRUMP adventure! :thumbsup2

You are so welcome!

It's coming soon!​

I've loved reading this! I've had it bookmarked for awhile. & I just caught up & finished it.:love:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it!​

Helllooo updates! I can't believe you got all that done in one day. I've been recovering this week from a sinus surgery, and your TR was a perfect way to pass the time. Your Boardwalk pictures were amazing, and made me so happy to look at. There is something about the stillness of that area that makes me feel like I'm on vacation. :)

I see your ticker for Disneyland. Do you know what dates you will be there? We are considering going for a couple days at the end of June. LOVE the original park.

I can't believe it either! So glad you had something to keep you busy! Thanks! I love it so much there.

The last week of June I believe! We're still finalizing. I love it there so much!​

Kristen, for your June DLR trip let me know if you have any time for a quick meet up in the park. Em is usually there every weekend already. :) If not, I'm sure we'll bump into each other again at MK one day!! That's so funny how that worked out.

Oh yes absolutely! Wow y'all are so lucky that you can go all the time! That's awesome. We'll be there during the last full week in June, so I'd love to meet up! You or Emmy can DM me your phone number if you'd like, and I can let you know what days are looking good. :goodvibes

Hey there!

I don't post as much as I used to but I came across your TR a while back and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it!

It's great to see other people enjoying WDW as much as my family and I do. Your enthusiasm is contagious!

Thanks for taking me along on the journey! Looking forward to your next one!

J

Hey there!

I don't post as much as I used to but I came across your TR a while back and I wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed it!

It's great to see other people enjoying WDW as much as my family and I do. Your enthusiasm is contagious!

Thanks for taking me along on the journey! Looking forward to your next one!

J

Thank you so much!

The link is in the post right before yours! :thumbsup2

Loved it! Great trip report. Especially loved reading along because I was staying at BCV at the same time! It was definitely busy with brazilians!! More so than the previous summers. Can't wait for the next report :)

Loved your TR! I just spent the last hour & 24 minutes finishing up my reading! I think my favorite pic had the be the shadow picture! Very cute!
You'll be happy to know, yours is the first TR I have gotten all the way through. In all fairness I've only been on here for about 8 or 9 months but tonight while I was reading this I thought, OMG!! I cannot wait for Disney Food!!! 12 more days to DW grub!! LOL!
Thanks for a great read!:cool1:

I LOVEDreading your TR it was amazing!!!!!! I am also in LOVE with your outfits, may I ask where you got some of it? The dress you two wore with the Mickey heads is amazing and the Donald shirt!!!! I love your bows also!

I can't wait for your next TR!

Loved it! Great trip report. Especially loved reading along because I was staying at BCV at the same time! It was definitely busy with brazilians!! More so than the previous summers. Can't wait for the next report :)

Thanks! Yeah it sure was! It's up and running. :)

Loved your TR! I just spent the last hour & 24 minutes finishing up my reading! I think my favorite pic had the be the shadow picture! Very cute!
You'll be happy to know, yours is the first TR I have gotten all the way through. In all fairness I've only been on here for about 8 or 9 months but tonight while I was reading this I thought, OMG!! I cannot wait for Disney Food!!! 12 more days to DW grub!! LOL!
Thanks for a great read!:cool1:

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed it! Have fun on your trip! :woohoo:

I LOVEDreading your TR it was amazing!!!!!! I am also in LOVE with your outfits, may I ask where you got some of it? The dress you two wore with the Mickey heads is amazing and the Donald shirt!!!! I love your bows also!

I can't wait for your next TR!

Thank you so much! Those dresses were in a lot of stores in WDW last spring, and I got the Donald shirt from Forever 21 about a year ago.​

This is a bit late but oh well, i read this trip report a while back but i didn't have an account then but now i do, i just had to tell you how much i enjoyed it! Yours and Jess' are my favourite trip reports, they are so detailed and descriptive. You and Allie are so funny, i love all the frumpy things you do! You are so cool :thumbsup2

This is a bit late but oh well, i read this trip report a while back but i didn't have an account then but now i do, i just had to tell you how much i enjoyed it! Yours and Jess' are my favourite trip reports, they are so detailed and descriptive. You and Allie are so funny, i love all the frumpy things you do! You are so cool :thumbsup2

Thank you so much! That's so good to hear. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter