A game Makes me Feel Full

massarawt

Earning My Ears
I always prefer fighting games. I feel so good fighting against Boss with my men. Days before, my friend introduced "Business Tycoon Online" in my opinion; browser games are far less interesting. However, I ate my words. After a few play, I found the game really attractive. Really, it is an outstanding business simulation game. Players act as a entrepreneurs starting from scratch. His business starts from a small store and by persistent effort; he finally establishes his company and a superior social position.

There are Sales Industry, Service Industry, Catering industry and Entertaining industry. Every industry includes different stores, which have various flavors. You can choose any industry and establish a company related with this industry. So easy, you become one CEO of a promising industry. Later, step by step, you will be a leader of this industry. I dream that one day, I will become the No.1 retailer, like Wal-Mart. I named my company "Wal-Mart". At the beginning, it is just a private company and I can only open stores such like variety stores, stationary stores and so on. When I meet the requirements, I will be eligible to open store of higher levels. Then, I can open stores like small department stores, large department stores and super markets! How exciting it will be.
What's more, it will not take you too much time. What you need to do is to arrange everything well, make sure you have enough stocks, then, you can sit there, drink your coffee and gain your earnings and Store Upgrade Points.
Later, I found it more than a game. I learned a lot about business operation. Now, I will get online every day, open my stores, finish the quests and arrange my men, feeling like I am a true boss. I feel so fulfilled at seeing my capital increase every day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter