A Halloween Adventure in Autism (11/12) New Thread Begun on TR Board!

Oh man... I wonder if I could persuade him to get a Mickey Head shaved into the back of his head!! :rotfl: That would be a riot!

Kathy
Well if not....there is always one of these..

WDW_090214_0294.jpg

:)

Best $14 I ever spent.

So glad to hear the rest of the family is starting to get excited. I think it would be a hoot to get Ed's hair cut at the Main Street Barber Shop---maybe put some pink glitter in it!! ;)

We just got back from The World the other weekend and the Boo to You parade was awesome (this coming from someone who doesn't even like parades).

Have a safe and fun-filled trip, can't wait to hear all about it when you get back! :thumbsup2

Have a great time Kathy and Family.
If it was this time last year, I would of been there too.
Oh well.
Let me know if you want this moved over, or if you are starting another TR.:rotfl:

M.

Have an outstanding time! Yay for Ed, I hope he gets a great cut with some extra fun thrown in.:rolleyes1:yay::yay:

Well, it's finally here!!! I hope you and the family have a fantabulous time!! So excited for you guys!

How fun that Ed wants to get his haircut at the MS barber shop. I hope you can convince him to do one of the extra special things too!!

Try and get some sleep tonight!! I hope the kids can pay attention in school tomorrow, I know mine would have an awfully hard time knowing they were leaving for WDW just a few short hours after school.

Hi Kathy,

I'm one of your quiet lurkers... but I hope your whole family has a fabulous time!!!!

You are leaving tomorrow!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awww, its so nice to have so many old friends and even some "quiet lurkers" drop by to give us a warm send-off! I can't believe that it is finally Disney Eve! :cloud9: I've touched base with all of my DIS-friends with whom I've got meets planned... mrsksomeday, Dreamer&Wisher, and KatGarcia... and I'm so excited about getting to hang out with them in person!

If anybody else is going to be at WDW next week, now's the time to PM me!

Our plan is to leave for the airport at around 3:30 tomorrow, as soon as the kids get home from school. Friday night traffic into the city... Yikes!

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in sometime during the day to say goodbye. I've got everything laid out and I'm about halfway packed... but of course, there will be the last-minute tidying and running around to keep me busy.

I am so very tempted to do some DISing right now, but I promised myself that I would get to bed at a reasonable hour. Ed is working tonight, so he will sleep tomorrow when the kids are in school. If only the darn leaf-blowers would stop making such a racket during the day! :headache: The storm we had yesterday blew a ton of leaves off of the trees... Ah well, such is Autumn in suburban New Jersey!

And with that, I will bid you all Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

Kathy

Awww, its so nice to have so many old friends and even some "quiet lurkers" drop by to give us a warm send-off! I can't believe that it is finally Disney Eve! :cloud9: I've touched base with all of my DIS-friends with whom I've got meets planned... mrsksomeday, Dreamer&Wisher, and KatGarcia... and I'm so excited about getting to hang out with them in person!

If anybody else is going to be at WDW next week, now's the time to PM me!

Our plan is to leave for the airport at around 3:30 tomorrow, as soon as the kids get home from school. Friday night traffic into the city... Yikes!

Hopefully I'll be able to pop in sometime during the day to say goodbye. I've got everything laid out and I'm about halfway packed... but of course, there will be the last-minute tidying and running around to keep me busy.

I am so very tempted to do some DISing right now, but I promised myself that I would get to bed at a reasonable hour. Ed is working tonight, so he will sleep tomorrow when the kids are in school. If only the darn leaf-blowers would stop making such a racket during the day! :headache: The storm we had yesterday blew a ton of leaves off of the trees... Ah well, such is Autumn in suburban New Jersey!

And with that, I will bid you all Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

Kathy

I know you will peak in here at least once, but say Hi to Kat and mrsksomeday & Bill. Have a great time, again.

I'm lovin' this weather forecast!

10-Day Forecast High /Low (°F) Precip. %

Today
Oct 30 Partly Cloudy 86°/69° 20 %

Sat
Oct 31 Partly Cloudy 88°/68° 10 %

Sun
Nov 01 Partly Cloudy 84°/68° 10 %

Mon
Nov 02 Partly Cloudy 80°/67° 20 %

Tue
Nov 03 Partly Cloudy 78°/64° 20 %

Wed
Nov 04 Partly Cloudy 78°/65° 10 %

Thu
Nov 05 Partly Cloudy 82°/65° 10 %

Fri
Nov 06 Mostly Cloudy 84°/66° 10 %

Sat
Nov 07 Cloudy 85°/67° 20 %

Ughh! I really want to DIS, but there's still stuff I've got to do...

Why is it that no matter how prepared you think you are, there's always a gazillion little last-minute things to do before you leave for vacation??

Kathy

:dance3: have lot's of fun....

and a full picture essay of Ed's haircut is neccesary...now that he said it and us hungry Disers are in the know...he just must do it :thumbsup2

I'll be thinking of you guys tomorrow night...

Happy Haunting!!!!

:banana::banana: I am loving the forecast too!! Woo hoo, I hope it stays that way. Have a safe flight and a wonderful trip.

Whoohoo! We are down here now. It's hot as anything but crowds are LOW! we went to MGM today and walked on everything! See ya tomorrow! Have a nice flight! =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter