A Little help needed from our London Friends

squitty

<font color=006633>With a little bit of Pixie Dust
Hi all,

Myself and DD1 are booked to go and see Oasis on the 5th July...:) at Finsbury Park.:)
So we have decided to take a family break in London. While we are seeing Oasis, DH & DD2 can be looking around the sites etc...
However we need a little help on where to stay, it has been a long time since we've been to London;)

Any suggestions will be gladly appreciated...Thank you.

what kind of budget are you talking about? I have stayed at the Tower Thistle lots of times with work, but it's a tad pricey!

I think there is a travel inn near the London Eye which is supposed to be quite nice, but that's quite far from Finsbury Park - it might be easier to be closer to Finsbury Park so that you can get back easily after the show? Not a lot of help am I?

Bev

There is a lot of unoccupancy at the moment, why not use priceline and put a low bid on for a good quality hotel ? I think you'll get a good deal.

Bev,

Give us a PM,

We'll take it from there!

I think Shaun means for Michelle to PM him, not you Bev! LOL!

Blame the beer!

I would love to have you here , it would be a tight squeeze for all 4 of you! I'm sure you'd rather stay in a hotel though, but if not we could do some bed swopping and have you stay here (I mean my children bed swopping not the adults!;) )

As for hotels amazingly I've never stayed in a hotel in London:( Well maybe not so amazingly!

Michelle, I don't know if you know about Finsbury Park but you will need your 'streetwise' hat on when you're in that area.

Let me know if you need any help:D

Hi All,

Thanks for the offer Karen...:)

I dont know anything about Finsbury Park area, any info would be really appreciated.

I will PM Bonzo and Alison, see what they suggests..:) Thanks for explaining Alison LOL!:)

There are loads of hotels to chose from, we just dont know one in which area will be best.

Doh!

PM on it's way Michelle.

Sorry....been away and currently servicing jurys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter