A Little Laundry Miracle

PennConn

Mouseketeer
Be sure to pack a bottle of *** Downy Wrinkle Releaser *** in your suitcase ...... if anything gets wrinkled (like if you want to wear a pair of shorts for a second time, provided they are still clean!), just spray it on, hang the clothes up to dry (as they will be somewhat damp after spraying) and ... PRESTO, good as new! ... AND NO IRONING !!!!!

i have never liked ironing, now my hubby thinks i am a wonderful ironer, i will never tell.
misty:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Someone suggested this on another thread a while back so I bought it. I tried it for the first time last week and it's great! I was so suprised and it will be coming to WDW with us on Friday.

Thanks for the great tip - we leave tomorrow, so I went out today and bought myself a bottle (but thanks to doing a final check on the boards, remembered that I forgot to pack it!! Guess I better double-check!! :rolleyes: ) LOL!

Thanks again!! Anything to save me from ironing is #1 in my book!!!! :smooth:

Crystal

Does it give your clothes a sticky feeling or ruin any fabrics? It sounds like a great product!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter