• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

A little magic for CMs?

UsNew2Disney2008

DIS Veteran - who'd rather be at WDW right now!
I hope I'm putting this thread in the right spot -

I'm looking for some ideas (outside of candy) that I could use for our upcoming trip. I'd like to do a little something to make the CMs at the parks (you know, the ones who smile for no reason, talk to your kids, etc) day a little brighter for all the things they do to make our visit more magical.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!

We went at Christmas and gave a few CMs $5 gift cards to Dunkin Donuts or Pizza Hut. Everyone was very appreciative. I think the guy vacumming our resort at 12:30am was most surprised.

:thumbsup2 I use mouseforless.com site its very kool for little things like certificates and envelopes for tippin the moussekeepers.
just o o the downloads that stuff is free.

I would think that there is some way to let their supervisor know what a good job they are doing. Something like a comment card???? :flower1:

We went at Christmas and gave a few CMs $5 gift cards to Dunkin Donuts or Pizza Hut. Everyone was very appreciative. I think the guy vacumming our resort at 12:30am was most surprised.

Wow, this is a great. Thanks for that nice idea Becky.

Have a nice day. :)

I like that idea too. I actually found Movie Night cards from Blockbuster - 2 movies, 2 drinks, bucket of popcorn, & 2 candies. Maybe those will be nice!

Thanks for the ideas!

We are from Louisiana so I purchased a bunch of the mini Tabasco sauce bottles and tied little ribbons to them with a card saying Thanks, The McBride Family. I intend to put them in my backpack and give them to outstanding CMs.

I also make mousekeeping envelopes before we leave home and decorate them with Disney stickers. I type up notes on Disney paper and put the tip and the note inside the decorated envelope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter