A mission for our deal finders

jbrostek

DIS Veteran
I have a mission for those of you interested in going along with it. I am searching for a library card catalog or a stacking file cabinet to finish off my wife's library. I have seen what comes up from local searching, however, if you guys want to keep an eye out I would love to see what we can find. If something awesome is found, possibly some help in getting it secured/bought and I will come pick it up. This would not be a gift, just a project I been working on for some time.

Something like this we can put the turtle tank ontop of would be perfect.

This would work too.

Will do. How big you interested in? I had no idea, but they are quite expensive.

Last edited:
OK in my defense, it's not mine. I've had to put my elderly cousin into an assisted living facility ($6000 a month) and I have been tasked with selling all her belongings and her home to pay her bills.
She was never married and has no other family so DW and I have taken on the task. It's been a real eye opener as far as how Medicare works and how far you can stretch the money when paying cash for medical supplies :scared:

Yes, very expensive indeed for assisted living.

Will do. How big you interested in? I had no idea, but they are quite expensive.

Yes they are, some are in horrible condition for the price. I have seen good ones go for 1k and I have seen ones that need 1k worth of work asking 2k. The people that feel they are super rare alway ask a steep price thinking they have a gold mine.

@tigger92662 Its weird I cannot see your original message. 3' side by 4' tall off the ground would be perfect. If you have any pictures, please message me.

I am not against spending good money on something, but most of what I found locally and saw in person was not worth the 400-1k they are asking.

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for.

FB Marketplace
1940’s Bankers file chest. $325.00. Waunakee WI. We live about an hour from there should this become a want. Barb

Attachments

• 12E72E46-A98A-42D0-9174-B1EB603B4A33.png
    12E72E46-A98A-42D0-9174-B1EB603B4A33.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 11
I think we are looking for shorter as we can put the tortoise tank on top of it. He is usually in the classroom most of the year, buuuuuut covid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter