"A" my name is...

P, my name is Paul and my wife's name is Paula, we live in Panama and we sell peppers.

Q, my name is Queenie & my husbands name is Quinn, we live in Queensland & we sell quarts of ice cream.

R, My name is Rachel and my husband's name is Ryan. We live in Reno and we sell Rolex watches.

S, my name is Sharon & my husbands name is Sal, we live in Sarasota & we sell sea shells.

T, my name is Tara and my husband's name is Terry, we live in Tampa and we sell Tacos.

U, my name is Ursala & my husbands name is Ulyssees we live in the United States and we sellumbrellas.

V, my name is Victor and my wife's name is Vivian, we live in Vermont and we sell vehicles.

W, my name is Wendy & my husbands name is Wallace, I live in Washington & we sell wallets.

Skipping "X"

Y, my name is Yul and my wife's name is Yvonne, we live in Yakima and we sell yaks.

Z, my name is Zoe & my husbands name is Zeke, we live in Zambia & we sell zippers.

A my name is Adam, and my wife's name is Alexandria, we live in Alaska and we grow Apples.

B, my name is Betty & my husbands name is Brad we live in Buffalo & we sell bouquets.

D my name is David, and my wife's name is Danielle, we live in Dover, Delaware and we play with Decks of cards

E, my name is Emma & my husbands name is Ethan we live in England & well earrings.

F, My name is Franklin and my wife's name is Francine, we live in France and we Frame Foreign Faries

G my name is Ginger and my husband's name is George. We live in Georgia and we sell Giants

H my name is Haley, and my husbands name is Howard we live in Hong Kong and we give houses to ho-bos

I My name is Inga and my husband's name is Ira. We live in Ireland and we sell icicles.

J ~~ My name is Jocelyn and my husband's name is Jerome. We live in Jersey and sell jackrabbits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter