A New Day at Cinderella Castle

RobynPW

Earning My Ears
Hi. Does anyone have a copy of the cross stitch pattern for A New Day At Cinderellas Castle by Thomas Kinkade? I’ve been trying to find it online but they all seem to be computer generated copies, not the actual pattern.

thank you so much!!

Thanks! do you know if this is a copy of the original or a computer generated one? I find the computer generated ones don’t line up right or have clear markings for the backstitch.

I do not know but you can message the seller and ask that question. I am tempted to purchase the Aristocats design so let me know what you find out.

No it’s not the original copy. I lost my pattern from the kit so I need the original to keep going. Thanks anyway!

You could try posting it on Facebook in the group called Disney cross stitch friends. They might be able to help you. Someone there might have it. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter