A new WDW theme park?

disneydudette:D

Disney+Dudette=a beautifull friendship :D
Disney forums have gone crazy over the rumor of a new WDW theme park.
Personally I think its a good idea, but there's no need for one. People think its a Villans park, Music themed and many...MANY more. What do you think would be cool new park? Put down rides and attractions you would like to see in the new 'park'. :D

i think its something that is needed.

if you consider the hotel expansions in say the last 8 or 9 years (the rapid growth of dvc, i mean here) and consider how busy the parks are, then i believe that its a great idea!

Moving this over to the ThemeParks Community Board.

Thanks,

I like the idea of a vilans park. A place where there are more thrill rides, and darker attractions. I think this would help them to compete with some of the more extreme thrill parks in the area.

Am I the only one who just likes Disney as is? :confused3

Obviously I know that Disney will need to continue coming up with more ideas to keep up in the Tourism Industry but another park would just feel weird to me? I don't know why though, lol.

Am I the only one who just likes Disney as is? :confused3

Obviously I know that Disney will need to continue coming up with more ideas to keep up in the Tourism Industry but another park would just feel weird to me? I don't know why though, lol.

I also like Disney as is.

Another park would be great. If you read some of the other threads a seperate Pixar park would be great.

But I do not think Disney and Darker go together. Disney has already gone through this phase and then they acquired Pixar to bring them back to their roots. I personally hope disney keeps it clean and family oriented.

Anything with some "Cedar Point Type" thrill rides would be good for me....let's get some real thrill rides on Disney property!

As exciting as a fifth park would be I definitely would rather have more attractions in the existing parks, especially Animal Kingdom, the Studios, and Epcot's World Showcase.

If they were going to add a fifth park I wouldn't mind DisneySea from Tokyo, just because it looks amazing.

Anything with some "Cedar Point Type" thrill rides would be good for me....let's get some real thrill rides on Disney property!

I love big roller coasters and thrill rides but I personally hope they never bring Cedar Point type rides to Disney. I'd be surprised if they ever do, I just don't think it would be a good idea. Disney is all about stories, theming, and families and I just can't see huge roller coasters fitting in with that.

I would love to see a new park. I agree with the previous posters that the parks are very crowded. I like the idea of a pixar park or the villain park. I know the villain park does have a darker feel to it but I think this would be intended for teens and up. It would have more intense rides. Just my two cents!

I agree 100% that they should continue to build Disney parks at WDW...that was what Walt DREAMED about..he WANTED it to keep growing !!! Look at how much land he bought in Florida to keep his dream rolling !!! I hope they build BOTH a villians park and a Pixar park ...and DON'T stop there !!!

I just bought my hubby "Lunch With A Disney Imagineer" that he is going to do on October 15th during our WDW Grand Gathering.......He's SOOO excited and can't wait to hear what is in store NEXT for Disney !!! So if he finds out anything about a new park "from the horse's mouth" I will definately post it on the DIS boards !!!

Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter